peculiar world
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Play Pretend

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Play Pretend - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Play Pretend

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 12, 2021 6:23 pm

Corrupting the young with your uncivil tongue.

What a shame if you misspeak now.

Wren was down to be surprised by a display of Zeal’s chopstick skills as he so promised there was going to be. ”Oh, I’ll amaze you,” he promised, clearly still confident. In response Wren snorted. Now he really wanted to see if he could work with chopsticks as amazingly as he had promised. ”We’ll see,” he gave as final comment towards it before moving to the dinner table.  With a thanks he took the bowl to enjoy the noodles, up until Zeal was back again with his difficult questions. It was only logical for him to question a lot, from Wren’s sudden appearance to the fact he couldn’t share anything about his job. It was just difficult to give answers. Completely shutting down the subject would only raise suspicion, but the other options weren’t much better.

Again he had to go for a vague enough answer that still worked, just nothing that could reveal anything about Crow or Avis as a whole. He knew it was vague and he was sure Zeal realised too that it couldn’t be the whole story, there just wasn’t more he could risk saying. Instead he tried to smoothly get away from the subject and move to something easier. ”I’m sure you only prefer it because of the tasty noodles,” the other chuckled in response. Softly Wren chuckled too, nodding along. ”They are really good noodles,” he had to admit, happy to compliment the food. They did definitely make it worth it to have gone home with the other, even if he had been fine with just sex and nothing else too. It was a nice personal touch, which in return promised the sex would probably be good too.

”You really can’t tell a lot about your job, can you?” Zeal went on, again ruining any hope that they could just leave that subject behind. Wren grimaced a bit as he met the guy’s gaze. ”It’s a lot of hush-hush, I’m sure you know how it is too with a boss like Suthcliff,” he responded with a shrug. He was sure there was enough information that Zeal wasn’t allowed to share either. Secrets that they just had to live with if they didn’t want to piss off their respective bosses. ”We can talk about other stuff. My hobbies, my favourite things, what I like in bed,” he summed up with a slightly wry smile. ”Just not the job,” he ended, hoping to make that part clear.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar ma jul 12, 2021 9:00 pm

I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun
Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

Eating with chopsticks was something he had learned from an early age. It wasn’t like anyone had taught him, but it was the easiest cutlery to use and since he mainly ate rice growing up, it just came naturally. And so, the first bite went down without any issue. The noodles weren’t long a topic of conversation. While eating he wondered about where Wren had come from. It had almost seemed as if the man had appeared out of thin air. Wren answered the question, although it felt like he left out a huge chunk of information. After that the man tried to change the subject again. Zeal took the hint and went along with it. ”They are really good noodles,” Wren said. Zeal smiled a bit more. He was at least happy to hear that. ”Good,” he muttered, before taking another bite.

Zeal decided to just ask the burning question. If he had a clear answer on that he’d shut up about any other questions he had. ”It’s a lot of hush-hush, I’m sure you know how it is too with a boss like Suthcliff,” Wren answered. Zeal nodded. He didn’t have to a hide a whole lot since he didn’t know much himself about whatever Jeremy was doing, but it was true that he had a few secrets he had to keep. ”We can talk about other stuff. My hobbies, my favourite things, what I like in bed,” Wren continued. Zeal snorted softly, before taking another bite. ”Just not the job.” Zeal nodded. ”Got it,” he replied.

Alright, so no business talk then. He moved leaned back in his chair and let his gaze run over Wren. ”Alright, then what do you like in bed?” he asked with a grin. Zeal had enough experience in bed to have enough options over, but it would be smart to know what Wren liked before getting into the action.

tag: Wren
eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 12, 2021 10:28 pm

If he could talk about work he would have. It was an easy subject and they probably had enough to relate on. It was just a risk he didn’t want to take, much rather avoiding the subject for something easier. Earnestly he complimented the noodles, pleased to see it made Zeal smile. ”Good,” he muttered back and Wren hummed. He didn’t get long to concentrate on the food before a new question got asked. With a grimace and a shrug he tried to answer it once and for all and make clear that talking about his job was off-limits. There were enough other subjects left that he’d gladly talk about. That way it would be easier for him too to not constantly have to watch his words. After all Zeal could hardly use his kinks and hobbies against him, unless he got really creative. Anything was fine but his job. ”Got it,” the other gave in and with that Wren considered that part finished.

It was a relief as he smiled at Zeal, trying to apologise with his eyes and convey he hoped there were no hard feelings about it. On the other hand. even if there were they weren’t likely to ever talk again, so did it truly matter? Under the gaze Wren gave his most charming grin back, turning to Zeal a bit and leaning back too so he could get the full view. ”Alright, then what do you like in bed?” he asked. Wren’s eyes sparked up at the fact he had chosen that one out of the three options. For the record, his hobbies and favourites were plenty interesting too, especially the keyboards, but this was the preferred subject for tonight.

His look shifted to the almost empty bowls of noodles. Dinner was as good as done and their pets were still playing together. They had all the time in the world to talk about this as Wren leaned forward again to get up close and personal with Zeal. Testing to see if he’d lean back or stay in place. ”Let’s see, I’m not picky, I like either position and to switch it up,” he started summing up his mental list. The best part of being able to go all night was that they could try any and everything they were down for.

Deciding to be bold - not that it was a difficult decision for him - he moved off his own seat to slide onto Zeal’s lap, facing him with his legs on either side. Like this they were really close and there was no doubt about what he was expecting to happen tonight. With an easy grin he put his arms around Zeal’s neck. ”I don’t mind a bit of rough play or manhandling, though I don’t want it to only hurt. Degradation is fine, praise is even better,” he summed up next, closely watching Zeal to see what sparked his interest. ”And if I’m on top I’d like to make you feel good too,” he finished with an expectant look. Of course there was a lot left that he could mention, but he’d wait for a response first.

Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar ma jul 12, 2021 11:00 pm

Work was off-limits. It was something he could’ve guessed from the crypted and vague answers, but now he knew it for sure. Alright. There were still other things they could talk about. Zeal knew from the beginning that this would not turn into anything serious, a friendship at best, so he shouldn’t feel down about it. He pushed those feelings away and instead focused on the reason why they were here. Sure, part of it had been for the food, but the noodles were eaten and so it was on to the entertainment.

The sparkling in Wren’s eyes was almost cute if it had been a different subject that they were talking about. Zeal kept his grin and waited patiently on what would happen. The man leaned closer, and Zeal only stared back, not moving backwards – only gazing at him with a provocative look in his eyes. ”Let’s see, I’m not picky, I like either position and to switch it up,” Wren started. Zeal nodded. He normally was a bit of a top, but he wouldn’t mind playing a bottom if Wren proved that he’d be worthy to top him.

It seemed like the man took the liberty to already be on top of him as the man placed himself on Zeal’s lap. Zeal grin widened as he laid his arms around Wren’s waist keeping him close. ”I don’t mind a bit of rough play or manhandling, though I don’t want it to only hurt. Degradation is fine, praise is even better,” Wren continued. It sounded like they had enough in common. Enough for Zeal to know he didn’t have to hold back, which made his own eyes sparkle with excitement. ”And if I’m on top I’d like to make you feel good too,” he ended. Zeal chuckled softly. ”Well let’s first see if you’re even worthy of being a top,” he replied with a grin.

Instead of adding any more words or opinions of his own, he decided to close the small gap between them and kiss the man fiercely. Meanwhile his hands moved onto the man’s legs, slowly upwards to his groin, sparkling soft but pleasurable shocks while teasingly stroking his inner thighs.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 12, 2021 11:41 pm

Happy to have finally established work was off limits Wren moved on to the next much better topic of conversation. With visible excitement he leaned closer, not really surprised that Zeal didn’t move back. Instead they shared a gaze as he met the provocative look with his own daring slightly narrowed eyes. Starting at the start; his preferred position. Anything was fine to him, all that mattered was that he got variation every once in a while. It was really up to Zeal who would top or bottom tonight, or if they’d switch it up.

With a bold move he took place on the other’s lap, giving a little pleased hum as arms were put around his waist in return. It was comfortable to sit like this as he went on about what he liked, touching on the most important parts for now. He was fine with a lot and also knew himself well enough to know he wouldn’t be afraid to stop Zeal if he wasn’t into something the other did. Last but not least he touched onto his desires if he was going to top with a daring look. ”Well let’s first see if you’re even worthy of being a top,” Zeal responded. His eyes lit up even more with the idea of a challenge, proving himself to be worthy. It also was a silent promise that Zeal would take control first, which he was more than fine with. After all the other knew what he liked now.

Eagerly he met the kiss by leaning in closer too. His eyes closed and he tilted his head a bit to deepen it more easily, letting his tongue slide over Zeal’s lips. Automatically he spread his legs a bit more under the touch, groaning in approval under the little shocks. Of course he should have known the guy would pull out his electricity. It came in little doses that only added to his excitement without being painful. Still it made him squirm a bit, which he used to grind down on Zeal’s crotch. His own hand moved to take a grip on the man’s hair, just tight enough to border the line to painful, while he pulled his other hand babck with the plan to slip it under Zeal’s shirt instead. Starting by teasing as he only pushed a few fingers under to feel the cool skin.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 13, 2021 11:27 am

Sure, Zeal could’ve asked about Wren’s hobby and about what he liked, but Wren’s answer had also made Zeal realize that he was trying too hard. He was trying to become friends with someone who he would probably never see again. He should stop trying to give himself hope and instead focus on the one thing that was certain. And that was that they would have sex.

He paid good attention to what Wren told him of what he did and didn’t like. Most stuff was pretty general, and the overall conclusion was that Wren was up for almost anything. It meant that Zeal didn’t have to hold himself back and that was enough to make him excited. He decided to not waste anymore time and kissed the man. His own tongue darted forward as he felt Wren’s tongue against his lips. He intertwined their tongues while his hands moved over Wren’s thighs, giving off small shocks. The groan made him smirk, assuring him that Wren liked it. He then let out a small grunt himself as the man started to grind down on him, only then realizing how turned on he actually was.

Zeal usually wasn’t one for hairpulling, but this time it only made him greedier. A soft moan left his lips, while he felt a soft touch against his skin. He wasn’t in the mood for teasing and made that clear by pulling of his own shirt the moment he felt Wren’s fingers on his skin. He had let go of the kiss and glared at Wren with a smirk, knowing that his body was a good sight to look at. He then grabbed the hem of Wren’s shirt with the intention to pull it off as well. ”Do you have a preferable place to do it or would anything be fine for you?” The bed would obviously be more comfortable, but there was just something about having sex in a place where you normally wouldn’t.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 13, 2021 2:35 pm

It was clear where things were going as Wren moved to take place on Zeal’s lap, making himself comfortable as he shared the basics of what he was into. It wasn’t anything too wild, but it was enough they could work with as he met the kiss. Soon enough the electricity came back into play. It was interesting to feel how well the other could control his power. It wasn’t just dangerous quantities of electricity that he could summon, clearly. It was all the more exciting this way as the sparks touched his sensitive thighs instead of scorching him alive.  

In return he grinded down, encouraged by the soft grunt and the way he could feel Zeal get harder under him. It was a good feeling as Wren smirked against his lips. It still all felt easy, casual, as he slipped his hand down with the idea to tease. Only to snort as Zeal responded by pulling his shirt off in one go. ”That works too,” he chuckled out as he placed both his hands on the man’s exposed stomach now, softly trailing his fingers down. It really was a good sight to see as he let his eyes shamelessly wander down. Zeal’s skin was clearly shaped by his work with the various scars that littered it. It only added personality in Wren’s eyes as he smirked back. With ease he raised his hands so his shirt could also go, happy to show how own body off too. Where the other was more muscular, he was leaner, but not by that much. The most noticeable difference was the lack of any scars that would be expected with his kind of job, another perk of being immortal.

”Do you have a preferable place to do it or would anything be fine for you?” Zeal asked. The answer required no thinking. Easily he picked the more exciting option. ”I want to use every surface in this house,” he replied with a seductive grin. As far as he knew there were no roommates to keep satisfied by not dirtying every surface. And even if there were it didn’t really matter to Wren. That was their problem, not his. He was just waiting for the other to call the shots and decide where they’d start.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 13, 2021 10:05 pm

As they were clearly going for it, Zeal decided to take the lead and undo himself from his shirt. ”That works too,” Wren chuckled. Zeal smirked in return, before taking Wren’s shirt to take it off as well. His eyed the bare skin and his grin only grew wider. He could’ve known the man would look good, but it exceeded his expectations. The smooth skin was in contrast with his own scared and tattooed skin. It was pretty and almost seemed virgin to touch. Zeal couldn’t wait to leave his own marks on the man and greedily his hands stroked over Wren’s chest, letting his fingers sink into the skin.

But before all that, he had to make sure where it should happen. Wren didn’t seem picky, but Zeal was better safe than sorry. He didn’t want to be interrupted while he was already going at it. ”I want to use every surface in this house,” Wren answered with a seductive grin. Zeal immediately grinned back. ”Roger that,” Zeal replied, before crashing his lips against Wren’s again.

He wrapped his arms around the bare chest of the man while standing up. His arms lowered to support Wren’s legs while lifting him up. It only took a few steps before Zeal placed the man on the table. The dirty dishes were easily ignored as Zeal let his lips slide over Wren’s jawline, neck, collarbone and stomach. He slowly made his way down while his lips send of soft electric shocks and his teeth scraped the surface. Meanwhile his hands were busy with undoing Wren’s pants and pulling them off. He didn’t give Wren any time to protest or to take a breath and instead immediately wrapped his lips around the now exposed member, pumping slowly up and down.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 13, 2021 11:22 pm

The message was clear that teasing wouldn’t fly as Zeal instantly pulled his shirt off. Wren eagerly followed by lifting his arms so his shirt could be discarded to the side too. The pieces of clothes becoming yet another pile for now. His eyes were still sparkling as he let the other take in the sight in front of him while hands stroked over his chest, resulting in an excited shiver running down his back.

Where they were going to do this was an easy question to answer. Anywhere would do, really. ”Roger that,” Zeal replied and with that the decision seemed made. Again Wren met the kiss eagerly. As the man stood up he quickly wrapped his arms around his neck again for extra support, his legs tightening around him to make it easier - even if he was pretty sure it wasn’t too difficult of a task for Zeal to start with. Wren couldn’t lie, the display of strength definitely turned him on even more. As he was placed down he pulled back his arms but kept his legs loosely around the man. Lazily he tilted his head back for easy access to his jawline while he placed his hands behind him so he could lean back on them, shoving the dishes away even further. Again the electricity joined in the touches, just as pleasurable as last time.

Slightly Wren pushed himself up to help get his pants off, before gasping out and automatically pushing up a bit more into the pleasure as Zeal put his mouth around his dick. With another soft groan he relaxed again, once again getting comfortable on top of the table. A slight grin spread over his face as he held his legs apart for all the best access. Gently he placed a hand in Zeal’s hair without really gripping down as he just relished in the pleasure and the amazing sight in front of him.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 14, 2021 4:42 pm

It was clear that Zeal was taking the lead and it was also clear that Wren didn’t mind it. Truth be told, Zeal was curious to what Wren would be capable of if the man would top, but he also knew that he first had to proof himself before he’d let the other man dominate him. For now, he focused on making sure that Wren knew that Zeal had enough capability to make him never forgot this night.

With ease he lifted Wren up on the table. The dishes were pushed aside as he laid his full attention on the man. His lips trailed over the smooth skin, leaving a trail of shocks and burning passion. His teeth teasingly dug into the skin, wanting to leave a trace of lovemarks, but not knowing if they would last with the immortality of the other. He made his way down, quickly pulling of the pants and shorts with Wren’s help and wrapped his lips around the member. The gasp made him grin. It was fun to catch his lovers unguard, to not tease but go straight for it. It made him feel powerful.

He made sure to keep sucking. First slowly and deep, before keeping a steady tempo. One hand wrapped around the member to keep it steady, while the other slowly trailed down. The fingers through his hair motivated him to continue and he softly let one finger slip in to prepare the man for the penetration. He let the member go with his hand to undo his own pants, while adding a second finger into Wren and slowly starting a rhythm.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 14, 2021 6:13 pm

As much as Wren wanted to use every surface in the apartment the table made for a good start of the night. The dishes were forgotten about as he focused on the lips that were pressed to his skin. The soft electric currents were enough to make his skin tingle with excitement. It was a nice touch combined with the teeth scraping over his skin. Just as eagerly he did his best to help out in getting his pants off, again having no problem with being exposed. Somewhere it was even hot to be the only one fully undressed. At the same time he really wanted to see Zeal in his full glory too, but he could wait, at least for now.

There were enough other things to focus on as he gasped out under the sudden pleasurable feeling. It was obvious Zeal knew what he was doing with the combination of his mouth and hand. It also made Wren eager to return the favour, wanting to show off the fact he wouldn’t even need to come up for air. His eyes eventually fixed on the ceiling above him and he bit down on his bottom lip as a first finger was pushed in. It wasn’t anything he hadn’t taken before, but the feeling still always got to him.

”Fuck, that feels good,” he mumbled out his praise to break through the silence, unable to help the fact that he got talkative. Having sex in silence was a lot less fun. Once a second finger was added he eventually gave up on sitting upright, instead laying back on the table, automatically pushing their abandoned dishes even further away. It wasn’t the most comfortable surface which somehow only added to the entire thing as Zeal fingered him open. Without anything to do with his hand Wren ended up tugging on the other’s hair to try and pull him up for more heated messy kissing. ”C’mon,” he pretty much whined out, fully tapping into his needy side. Again it was a lot more fun to him that way.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 14, 2021 9:01 pm

He knew that his head game was strong and that he could easily make Wren reach his climax in this way, but what would be the fun in that? He didn’t expect them to stop as soon as they had reached their orgasm, but at the same time it would be a waste if it would’ve been reached so soon. So, he quickly added his fingers to test the waters. ”Fuck, that feels good,” Wren mumbled, making Zeal grin and feeling satisfied with the praise. It was always nice to hear he was doing a good job. It at least made acting like a bottom not that bad.

A second finger was added quickly. He moved them in the same tempo as he moved his lips, while also searching for the prostate to make the feeling even better. He had barely time to undo his own pants before his head was pulled up. His mouth was released for a second before he was reunited with the lips of Wren. With the saliva still on his lips, the kiss only felt hotter and made him even more aroused. ”C’mon,” the man whined, making Zeal chuckle against his lips. It almost made him want to make Wren beg for it, but Zeal himself was to impatience. If they were really going all night, he might as well do it later. There was enough time left.

With that in mind he bit softly down on Wren’s lip, before letting go and straightening his back. With his free hand he grabbed his own member to swiftly replace his fingers with his own member. He let out a soft groan as he felt the warmth wrap around his member. He sucked in some air and had to keep himself from immediately pounding. Instead, he looked down on Wren with a seductive teasing grin. ”Don’t blame me if it’s too much to handle,” he said with a grin, before starting his thrusts. He started mildly to give Wren at least some time to adjust, but it was hard to keep himself retained and he was soon upping his tempo.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie do jul 15, 2021 12:54 am

Soon enough his pants disappeared to be added to the pile of discarded clothes to the side. It gave Wren more freedom to spread his legs and allow Zeal all the access he needed for the blowjob. Until a first finger was eventually added to the mix and everything got even better. He was happy to be vocal about his approval, soon being rewarded with the addition of another finger. As soon as they reached his prostrate another moan was pulled out of him. At this point he was blissfully staring up at the ceiling as he pulled Zeal in for more kissing.

The loss of warmth around his dick was easily made up for by the lips pressed against his own. Eagerly he mouthed at Zeal’s lips, it only being made so much hotter by the fact that he could taste himself on the other’s lips. It was enough to make Wren whine out. The chuckle made him softly chuckle too, before it turned into a moan once again as Zeal bit down on his lip. With another whine he let go again.

Knowing what to expect he took in a couple of deep breaths and tried his best to relax his body so Zeal could easily fill him up. Still his eyes rolled back as he grabbed at the table with his once again free hands, digging his nails into the wood. ”Don’t blame me if it’s too much to handle,” Zeal spoke, pulling his attention back completely.  ”Hmh,” Wren hummed out with a big pleased grin. The confidence could have been obnoxious, but in Zeal’s case he really knew what he was doing and Wren was happy to indulge him a bit.

His expression just turned challenging. ”You’re- ah- cute,” he replied with the full intent to sound condescending but not mean about it, broken up by a soft moan. ”I can handle a lot so you better make this- hmh worth it,” he continued between tiny gasps. ”Though I’ll give you one- ah, thing, my nipples are really, really, sensitive,” he added without any shame. Hey, if he was going for this he would truly indulge himself. It would be a shame to let a night with someone as Zeal go to waste. Until the tempo was upped enough that he went back to mindlessly grinning at the ceiling, just letting the pleasure happen for now.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar vr jul 16, 2021 11:06 pm

It was clear that they both weren’t going to take it slow or easy. Zeal was going to give his all and the promise of doing it one every possible surface in his apartment. It didn’t matter if it became a mess, he could clean it up the next day. For now, he focused on the man laying in front of him on the table.

The challenging expression made him smirk as he made Wren moan softly with his first thrust. He kept on thrusting, listening to the words and gasps as he did. He chuckled softly. ”You’re not one to be subtle, are you?” he joked, while his own words were broken with a few gasps and moans as well. He smirked at Wren for a moment, just letting his hips do the work, before I leaned over the man and let his fingers slip over the sensitive nipples, giving off soft shocks while doing so. Who was he to deny a request? This night would be the best for the both of them and no request or favor would be denied. It had to be good for them both. And so, their first night together had started and it promised to be a long night with more than one climax.

Zeal didn’t know how he had expected to end, but it probably wasn’t laying together in his bed. Granted, it wasn’t in a very romantic cuddly way, but it was still clear that they were both post-climax and Zeal wouldn’t be able to go for another round. He had lost count after the third time and had just enjoyed the treatment. Maybe he had even let Wren top him, just to see what the man was capable of. He assumed the other would sleep here but knowing that Wren was immortal did put some uncertainty on it. It wasn’t like Wren needed any sleep, so nothing kept him from staying here. Maybe the sight of Joltik and Snivy sleeping together in a pet bed would convince him. Not that Zeal really wanted him to stay. Anything was fine with him.

But he knew that he’d stay in bed and wouldn’t leave it till the next morning. He turned his head to the side to look at Wren. ”So, on a scale from one to ten, how do you rate your experience? Have I satisfied your every need?” he asked with a grin.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 17, 2021 12:54 am

It really was cute to him to see how confident Zeal was about himself - and he did have the skills to back that confidence up. It was enough to make Wren moan and gasp out while trying to get to his point. ”You’re not one to be subtle are you?” the other spoke, equally interrupted by gasps and moans. It was pretty obvious they were both really enjoying it as Wren gave a breathy laugh in return. ”There’s no fun in being subtle,” he shrugged out. Being subtle was a lot less likely to get him what he wanted, while stating things clearly worked. Point in case: Zeal who after a bit and some whining let his fingers slide over his nipples, getting enthusiastic moans out of Wren. Combined with the electric shocks it was enough to melt him into a pliant mess. It was a good sign that the rest of their night would be just as perfect or even better.

Even with all his immortality Wren was still breathing heavily by the end of it all as he stared up at the ceiling. The intensity of it all and the multiple orgasms still left him out of breath. It had definitely been one of the best nights of his life and here he was, laying next to Zeal in bed. Maybe he should leave and find another place to sleep, but neither his mind nor body were up for it.

It had ended with a bang (no pun intended) as he got to top Zeal the final round and it had left him more than satisfied. Every climax had been better than the last as they got to know the other’s body more. It almost made him want to repeat it another time, even if he wasn’t usually one for repeats. Maybe, just maybe, he could make an exception for Zeal. Once he heard movement again he turned his head to the side too to meet the other’s gaze. ”So, on a scale from one to ten, how do you rate your experience? Have I satisfied your every need?” he asked. Wren grinned back a bit as he mustered up the energy to roll over until he had one arm and leg laying over Zeal. It was nice to cuddle and he didn’t get to do it a whole lot, so he really was going to make the most of this night.

”Hm.. a six at most maybe?” he started with a teasing grin before shaking his head a bit. ”Definitely a ten, consider me satisfied.” It was an impressive enough feat to get even him this tired as Wren laid his head down on Zeal’s shoulder. With one finger he mindlessly trailed over the other’s scars. ”And what’s your rating of the night sir Dreyar?” he asked back, still grinning lightly. Maybe just talking for a bit wasn’t that bad either.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 17, 2021 9:46 am

Zeal didn’t let others top him often. It always felt like someone was undermining his power, but at this point Wren had bottomed enough times to know different. He felt his own body turning sour from the experience, but at the same time it was fulfilling to not be the top for once. He might regret it the next morning, but for now he was more than satisfied.

He turned to Wren, grinning as the man wrapped an arm and leg around him. Zeal didn’t know if Wren had been one to cuddle, but he was glad that he was. Feeling the body warmth of someone else was always a good way to relax and fall asleep. He laid his arm around the man and laid his leg beneath Wren’s so they could cuddle closely.

”Hm.. a six at most maybe?” Wren teased. Zeal lifted his head a bit, his eyes reflected an indignant look. ”A six?” he repeated with huff, before grinning a bit. ”Definitely a ten, consider me satisfied,” Wren eventually said. Zeal chuckled softly. ”That’s better,” he hummed approvingly. He laid his head back on the pillow while he looked how Wren laid his head on his shoulder. It was weirdly cute to see the other like this. Although Zeal was smart enough to not voice that opinion. The skin of his scars was a bit more sensitive, but it didn’t bother him when Wren was touching them. ”And what’s your rating of the night sir Dreyar?” Wren then asked back with a slight grin. Zeal smirked a bit more. For a second, he thought about teasing the man right back, but he decided to just keep it real. ”Despite the fact that you were allowed to top me once, it’s a ten,” he answered with a grin, still teasing after all.

His gaze went back to the ceiling. His thoughts drifting off to all the other times he had sex. He couldn’t help but end up with the thought of the guy he wanted to have sex with the most, but probably never could. He felt his mood drop immediately. He knew he shouldn’t talk about it with Wren. They were only here for the sex; they weren’t supposed to be friends. Aside that, he still couldn’t keep himself from letting out a soft sigh. He eventually looked back at Wren. ”Do you have anyone that you really want to have sex with, but you know you never can?” he eventually asked. Since Wren and he had the same kind of lifestyle, maybe he could help him with the struggle. And if Wren didn’t want to talk about such things, he could just say so and they could go to sleep.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 17, 2021 1:00 pm

It was enough of a miracle to get him this tired and satisfied as Wren stared thoughtlessly up at the ceiling above him until Zeal pulled his attention back. With some final energy he rolled over to cuddle up. A slight smile found its way onto his face as he felt an arm being laid around him in return. He was going to get all his need for cuddles out of this too on top of having amazing sex.

There was a still a question left to answer as he replied with a teasing grin, snorting as soon as he spotted the indignant look. ”A six?” Zeal huffed back, making him chuckle again. Wren took pity on him as he shook his head before giving his true answer. A ten was a lot closer to the truth. It had truly been good and it had been nice for the other to pay attention to his words on what he liked and didn’t. Still satisfied he laid his head down, soaking in the warmth that Zeal gave off as he asked the same question back. ”Despite the fact that you were allowed to top me once, it’s a ten,” the man answered. This time it was Wren’s turn to huff out as he rolled his eyes under the teasing. ”You guys and your weird top complex,” he mumbled out without any real annoyance. After years of sex he had really stopped caring about what people thought of the fact he did enjoy bottoming as much as he enjoyed being on top. It would be stupid to deny himself pleasure over something like that. If anything he did appreciate the fact that Zeal had also been willing to let some control go. ”At least admit it felt good,” he continued, secretly fishing for some more praise.

Again Wren settled down on Zeal’s shoulder completely, continuing to trace the scars gently. Out of nowhere he could practically feel the atmosphere darken and turn sour, accompanied by a soft sigh. He was seconds away from asking what was going on when Zeal spoke up. ”Do you know anyone that you really want to have sex with, but you know you never can?” he asked. Slightly confused by the sudden change of topic and moods Wren frowned as he thought the question over. It sounded like there were some issues to unpack.

Sure, he was down for some impromptu after-sex therapy. ”Not really,” he answered the question first. Most of the time if he wanted to have sex with people it just happened and if they really didn’t want to he just moved on with some pouting at most. ”But I’m guessing you do,” he went on, waiting for Zeal to give more context to the sudden question. After all he probably had a reason for bringing it up. In his mind Wren was already trying to pin the options down. Currently he was betting his money on it either being Zeal’s boss or a co-worker.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Cuddling wasn’t something he had expected, but he didn’t complain either. The warmth and comfort were more than welcome. Despite the exercise, Zeal still didn’t feel tired enough to sleep and didn’t mind the small chit chat before attempting to sleep.

The teasing back and forth was fun. He was at least glad that Wren enjoyed it as much as he had. He teased the man back in his turn but told him as well that he had thoroughly enjoyed himself. He smirked at Wren who rolled his eyes. ”You guys and your weird top complex,” he then mumbled. Zeal huffed again. ”If you had my life you would have a top complex too,” he replied, smirking slightly. ”At least admit it felt good,” Wren then continued. Zeal gazed at him with a grin. ”Hmmm…” Wasn’t it way more fun to not say it and let the man be annoyed with the lack of praise? Eventually Zeal decided that that would be too cruel, and he didn’t want Wren to think he had mind it either. ”It was pretty good,” he then admitted. ”Maybe even good enough for a second time, if you behave,” he added with a grin.

Zeal had laid down and turned his gaze to the ceiling to just reminiscent about what had happened today, but it got him unwantedly ending up at some negative reminders. He didn’t want to share the negative thoughts with Wren, especially as the two barely knew each other and probably wouldn’t see each other again. But on the other hand, wouldn’t that make it even easier to say? If he wouldn’t see Wren again, then he also didn’t have to be scared about the man using the information ever against him. Plus, Wren had a similar lifestyle, maybe he could help him.

And so he asked him if he anyone who Wren would like to sleep with but couldn’t. Wren frowned at the question, but Zeal kept quiet. Just gotta see how he responds. ”Not really,” Wren then answered. Zeal nodded and kept himself from sighing. Alright, then maybe he couldn’t help him. Maybe this was a mistake.  ”But I’m guessing you do,” Wren then went on. Zeal snorted softly but nodded. There was no point in hiding it now anyway. He let out the sigh and averted his gaze again. ”It’s the.. boyfriend of my twin,” he eventually said. It was hard to say. Just with those few words he could already feel the emotions well up. Fuck, this isn’t what he wanted. He wasn’t going to cry next to a stranger. He let go of Wren, turning away from him and eventually putting his legs over the edge of the bed, touching the ground. He leaned forward to open his closet and to pull a bottle of vodka out of it. ”I’m sorry. Just ignore me,” he muttered, before opening the bottle and taking the first swig from it.

He looked up when he felt a touch on his feet. He looked down and noticed the little yellow spider staring at him with his big blue eyes. They beamed compassion and worry. Despite feeling shit, Zeal still couldn’t help but smile and he leaned over to pick up Joltik and placed him on his knee. He softly stroked the back of the pet, enjoying the small shocks of electricity and comfort it gave him. At least there was that.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 17, 2021 2:58 pm

With ease Wren teased the man about his performance, but he was a lot less pleased to be teased back. ”If you had my life you would have a top complex too,” Zeal responded cryptically. Who knows, maybe he was right. In all honesty Wren didn’t know enough about the other’s life yet to really decide if it was true and he’d probably never know. Instead he switched to tactics to get some more praise. ”Hmmm…” came the very lacking response. Wren pouted at him. That wasn’t the praise he wanted to hear. ”It was pretty good,” Zeal finally gave in and his expression brightened up again. That was better. ”Maybe even good enough for a second time, if you behave,” he continued. Again he huffed softly, though the grin didn’t disappear this time. ”No promises on if I’ll behave,” he responded, satisfied with the praise as he laid back down.

What he hadn’t expected was for the mood to turn to something far more depressing. As far as he knew nothing had changed, but Zeal was still sighing out as if he seemed lost deep in negative thoughts. Eventually he spoke up with a complete change of topic. Wren didn’t know where it was coming from but he was willing enough to answer it. It wasn’t too difficult to respond to it for himself. Sure, there were people he wanted to have sex with and couldn’t but it had never left him devastated or upset beyond some initial disappointment. And in the end he usually just got his fix from other people.

It also wasn’t difficult to guess that things were slightly different for Zeal, or he would have never started on the subject. As the other averted his gaze he could already feel his worry grow. Maybe this wasn’t just going to be some light pillow-talking - the opposite more like.

”It’s the.. boyfriend of my twin,” Zeal finally said. For a second Wren was just quiet, trying to process the information and trying to find words. ”Oh,” he ended up muttering out. He barely understood why Zeal was telling him this, though maybe it was because he really was just some stranger or maybe just because he wanted to tell someone. It didn’t sound like it was just about the sex if the tone in his voice was anything to go by. Another second later he turned away and Wren didn’t bother to hold back a disappointed noise. Still half confused by the sudden turn of events he ended up sitting up too. Quietly he watched how Zeal leaned forward to take out a bottle of vodka.

”I’m sorry. Just ignore me,” he muttered, finally breaking Wren out of his state of confusion and kicking him into action. He still wasn’t completely sure what had caused this shift, but it was clear that Zeal was dealing with a lot. ”It’s okay,” he finally assured him, trying to sound not as awkward about it as he felt. Feelings really weren’t his forte. Usually he just hid his own with faked grins and pretended they weren’t there, but he couldn’t exactly pretend this wasn’t happening. At least there was the little spider too and even Snivy joined them, his usually smug look replaced by concern as he noticed the behaviour of his yellow friend. ”We can- we can talk about it if you want,” Wren ended up offering too as he carefully took place next to Zeal. Not even sure if he wanted distance or not. "I won't report it back to my boss, it'll stay between us," he continued with what he hoped were the right words for this situation.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 17, 2021 4:57 pm

He hadn’t anticipated that his mood would change so easily. He thought he was over it, that he had learned how to life with it. It had been a few years after all. But apparently the emotions of it laid still pretty high. He planned on just answering the question and just change the subject, but as he gave the answer, the realization hit him. The love of his life was the boyfriend of his twin. The boyfriend. It made his stomach turn and he felt how emotions boiled to the surface. He got up to prevent himself from tearing up. He moved himself to the side of the bed, knowing that he needed his antidote to be able to forget the feelings.

He could imagine that this wasn’t something that Wren wanted to deal with, especially since Zeal didn’t want to deal with it himself either. And so, he told the man to just ignore him, with a few sips he should be fine. And he had Joltik. The spider like creature always knew how to cheer him up. Obviously, it wouldn’t make the feelings fade, but it did help. The electric fur tickled beneath his touch, and he listened to the soft purring of the little creature.

”It’s okay,” Wren answered. Zeal looked over his shoulder, wondering if it really was. It felt like Wren was only saying it because it was ‘normal’ to say. Zeal shrugged, trying to make clear that it was alright if Wren didn’t want to pay attention to him. Zeal would be fine eventually.

Zeal smiled slightly at the lizard pet now showing concern too. It was clear that Joltik and Snivy had already become close friends. With that Zeal decided to put the spider back down so the two could at least be together. ”We can- we can talk about it if you want,” Wren then offered while sitting down next to him. Zeal looked up and chuckled softly. ”Can we?” he replied, teasing at the discomfort that the other showed. "I won't report it back to my boss, it'll stay between us," Wren added. Zeal stared at him for a while, before averting his gaze again and taking another drink from the bottle.

He didn’t know if talking about it would help. It would help explain to Wren to why he was acting the way he was, but at the same time; would Wren even want to hear it? Would he even care? So, Zeal had to think if it would help himself. If it would add anything. He shook his head and let a hand go through his messy hair. ”It isn’t anything too shocking,” he eventually started, still not looking at Wren. ”Me, my twin and this other guy just grew up together. Me and my twin both fell in love with the guy, but my twin was the lucky one,” he explained, followed by another wave of alcohol. ”Now they’re off doing missions together and I’m here, alone,” he ended. He smirked to hide the pain and to somehow try to see the good of it all. All he could see was irony and the stupidity of life.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 17, 2021 6:52 pm

Yeah.. this wasn’t what Wren had been expecting for the rest of the night. His idea had been to cuddle up and get some sleep that he didn’t really need. Not whatever this was. But he could deal with this too, even if it was slightly awkward and he was struggling to find what to say. It didn’t feel like something he could just ignore, especially because his cuddles had been rudely interrupted for this as Zeal moved to the edge of the bed to grab a drink.

Still not too sure about what to do he took place next to Zeal, offering him the chance to talk if he really wanted to. Even if he wouldn’t know what to say it was the normal thing to do and he could do his best to listen and offer some compassion. ”Can we?” Zeal replied, clearly taking note of his awkwardness too. Still, Wren nodded and even confirmed that none of this would go back to his boss. It didn’t feel like it was anything that Crow would be interested in anyway. Either that, or knowing him he somehow knew of this already. As the other averted his gaze he also looked away, ending up with his gaze on their pets who both were resting at their feet now, waiting to see what would happen.

He wouldn’t blame Zeal either if he didn’t want to say any more than he already had. They still just barely knew each other. It was the same reason Wren didn’t know what he was supposed to do. At least for the rare moments Avis members came to him with emotional issues he knew them well enough to know what to reply. This was a whole other thing. ”It isn’t anything too shocking,” Zeal started and he glanced up, staying quiet to show he was listening. ”Me, my twin and this other guy just grew up together. Me and my twin both fell in love with the guy, but my twin was the lucky one.” Wren winced a bit just from imagining it. It wasn’t likely to ever happen to him considering how different his type was compared to his twin sister’s, but it was easy enough to imagine how much it would hurt if it did. It was probably devastating, especially because nobody could really be blamed, you couldn’t control something as complicated as love. More reasons he stayed away from it, but he wasn’t going to share all that with Zeal. He just listened.

”I’m sorry, that’s gotta suck,” he muttered, sympathy clear in his voice as he reached out to give Zeal a pat on his back for lack of anything better to do. ”Now they’re off doing missions together and I’m here, alone,” Zeal ended with a bitter smirk. Wren threw another glance at him. It sounded miserable. ”You’ve got Joltik,” he pointed out, trying to give a little encouraging smile of his own. ”And I was going to ask for your number to hang out more if that counts for anything.” He wasn’t sure when he had actually made the decision this wouldn’t just be a one night thing, but clearly Zeal could use some company anyways. As long as there were no work related questions it wouldn’t be too bad either.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 17, 2021 9:08 pm

It was clear that the other didn’t really know how to respond. It didn’t really make it tempting to tell what was bothering him, but at the same time he didn’t want to seem like an ass who just brought the mood down for no reason. So, he decided to share his sappy sad story. It was a watered-down version of it, but it got the message across.

Zeal took another drink from the bottle, waiting for the pet on the back and the common comment he got on the rare occasions that he had shared his misery. ”I’m sorry, that’s gotta suck,” Wren then muttered, followed by the pet on the back. Zeal smirked a bit and shrugged. ”It’s fine. I’ll be fine,” he softly replied. He would learn how to life with it eventually, right? He had to.

”You’ve got Joltik,” Wren then said. Something Zeal hadn’t expected. He glared from Wren to Joltik and smiled. The spider had heard his name and perked up with a happy squeak. ”That’s true,” Zeal said while picking up the spider again, cuddling it against his face. ”And I was going to ask for your number to hang out more if that counts for anything,” Wren added. Another thing Zeal hadn’t expected from him. He looked back at Wren while lowering Joltik and smirked a bit. ”Was I that good that you just can’t get enough from me?” he teased with a grin.

He put Joltik after a sparkly kiss back on the ground and put the bottle of vodka back into the closet. He then turned to Wren. ”I’m sorry for the sour end of this night,” he apologized with a bit of an uncomfortable grin. He moved back onto the bad, pulling Wren with him under the blankets. ”If you want I can make it up to you,” he then offered with a playful sparkle in his eyes. He bit the air, letting the electricity run across his lips to make his intention clear.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 17, 2021 11:10 pm

In silence Wren listened to the story, genuinely feeling bad for Zeal. Even if it wasn’t something he had ever gone through it wasn’t difficult to imagine how much it would suck. All he could offer were some sympathetic words and a pat on the back. ”It’s fine. I’ll be fine,” the man assured him. With a slight frown Wren looked at him as he tried to come up with more that was reassuring, ending up by Joltik as the animal gave a cute little squeak. The small yellow spider clearly loved his owner and was good emotional support. ”That’s true,” Zeal agreed too and Wren hummed softly.

The smile encouraged him enough to go on and offer his own number - and company - too. As he met the smirk he could already guess what the reply would be. ”Was I that good that you just can’t get enough from me?”  Zeal teased. Wren rolled his eyes and poked him in his side. ”Don’t get too confident now,” he replied without any hint of being upset behind his voice. He was just happy to see Zeal grin again and for the heavy air to lift up a bit.

With his eyes he followed how Joltik was put back down on the ground, Snivy happily squeaking to greet his friend again. Accompanied by him giving Zeal a very smug look because he could cuddle up to the spider again and the electricity man was no longer stealing his new friend. Wren just quietly shook his head at Snivy even if he knew the lizard wouldn’t understand the gesture. ”I’m sorry for the sour end of the night,” the friend-stealer in question spoke up again. ”It’s fine,” Wren assured him quickly, putting on a grin too. A little bit of awkwardness wasn’t the worst thing he’d ever gone through. Besides, he still liked hanging out with Zeal and it didn’t change how good their sex had been.

Indignantly he huffed some air out as he was pulled back under the blankets, using the moment to cuddle right back up to Zeal again since the last time had been rudely interrupted. This time he wasn’t escaping them. ”If you want I can make it up to you,” the other offered, intentions more than clear. Slightly Wren shook his head, though the playful sparkle had returned to his eyes too. It was a promising offer, but he didn’t want for Zeal to do anything just because he felt bad. Still, he pulled him into a quick kiss before replying. ”How about you get some sleep, handsome, and make it up to me in the morning?” he instead offered. With some luck emotions would be running less high too and honestly he was looking forward to doing some actual sleeping with someone for the first time in a long time again.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven