peculiar world
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Alone Together

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Alone Together Empty Alone Together

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Corrupting the young with your uncivil tongue.

What a shame if you misspeak now.

The annoyance was practically radiating off him as Wren walked up the stairs to the apartment on the third floor. Snivy was curled around his neck like a very smug scarf. His hair was still damp from the shower he had been taking when he made up his mind on the situation at hand. It was very much an impulse decision to drop by now, the same reason he was wearing glasses and in some sweater that might not even originally be his. He liked Zeal, he really did. The other man was easy to hang out with, great in bed and their pets clearly got along too. If things weren’t so complicated with work secrecy Wren might even call them friends, but that was the problem. His work was complicated and meant to stay a secret. It already meant he had to watch his words more than he wanted to and couldn’t a hundred percent be his usual self. All that he had be fine with, it was a small trade-off for someone fun to hang out with.

Except now Zeal was apparently still hell-bent on finding out more about his work and crossing boundaries he shouldn’t. For all the annoyance Wren could bring people he liked to at least think he knew what boundaries not to cross after testing them out. Which included usually not trying to figure out what was clearly supposed to stay a secret. For a couple days he had just sort of let it play out, even wondered if his mind was playing tricks on him. It just wasn’t difficult to put two and two together and now he’d decided he would confront Zeal about it. Because if this kept up he’d end up in serious trouble with Crow too and surprisingly enough that wasn’t his favourite activity.

So, here he was without his usual vaguely amused expression and instead a light scowl on his face. With a soft sigh he stopped at the door before ringing the doorbell, knowing he was dropping by unannounced. Even so it was late enough at night that Zeal should be at home. ”It’s Wren, we need to talk,” he announced at the closed door, in case the other man was the kind of paranoid where he wouldn’t open the door otherwise. With his arms crossed Wren leaned against the wall opposite the door as he waited for it to open so he could confront Zeal.

Laatst aangepast door Wren Magpie op vr jul 23, 2021 10:55 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Alone Together Empty Re: Alone Together

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 20, 2021 3:57 pm

I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun
Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

Today had been a day for himself. He originally had a job planned for today, but that had been cancelled last minute. Zeal had no clue as to why, but he knew better than to stick his nose in Jeremy’s business. So, instead he took today to take some time for himself, to read and do a bit more of baking. Plus, Joltik had been excited all day to have Zeal around for such a long time. The two had been playing around a bit. Joltik loved to chase a ball on high speed through the apartment. It usually left a trace of electricity, which made Zeal smile in return. But at the end of the day, the spider had tired himself out and was now asleep in the hood of Zeal’s sweater. Meanwhile Zeal was making some cookies. He loved homemade cookies and he assumed that Wren would like them as well. He didn’t know if he had the chance to share them with the man, but he could always text him and see what he’d think about it. Otherwise Joltik and Zeal would eat them alone.

He had just opened the oven when the doorbell rang. A frown crossed his face as he straightened his back. He wiped his hands down on his apron and slowly moved to the door. Joltik had woken up from the doorbell as well and now slowly climbed his way on Zeal’s shoulder while also being a bit warry. ”It’s Wren, we need to talk,” it was then announced. Still, it didn’t make the worry any less. What would Wren need to drop by so unannounced? Couldn’t he have sent a text before? Zeal opened the door and looked at Wren who didn’t seem so happy either. What was going on? ”What’s up?” Zeal asked with a frown while opening the door a bit more so Wren could walk inside. Meanwhile Joltik noticed Snivy and was already squealing happily, but Zeal withheld him from jumping to his friend just yet. He didn’t know what was going on, but something seemed definitely off about Wren.

tag: Wren
eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 20, 2021 4:15 pm

For someone who was in a cult based around stalking Wren didn’t appreciate being stalked back a whole lot. Especially not when it was someone he had came to like over the last period. Reason enough to decide mid-shower that he would confront Zeal about it before it got out of hand. It would be better this way too if they could just sort it out between the two of them. In the worst case scenario he’d just have to cut off whatever they had going on, but that was the least desired solution. It didn’t take too long before the door opened and he uncrossed his arms again to push himself away from the wall behind him. It was pretty clear Zeal hadn’t been counting on visitors either, if his apron was anything to go by.

At the same time the smell of freshly baked cookies already greeted him from inside. Immediately his mouth started to water. Quickly Wren shook his head, no, he had to stay focused here. ”What’s up?” Zeal asked the million dollar question. Wren stepped past him to walk inside with a gesture he’d talk there. Snivy equally perked up as he spotted Joltik again. Just like Zeal held the spider back Wren also kept the lizard in place around his neck for now. He’d have to solve this first, if it was solvable. As if he was at home he made his way further inside, the smell of cookies getting even stronger. Even Snivy was making sniffing noises right next to his ear. ”Were you baking cookies?” he ended up asking anyway, the delicious smell impossible to ignore. Even that couldn’t stop the scowl on his face as he finally turned to Zeal once he was standing in the living room.

A part of Wren almost felt guilty about practically storming in, but it was too late to turn that back anyways. Forcing himself to stay on topic he scraped his throat and pushed his glasses down on his nose. ”Look, Zeal,” he started, his voice way colder than usual. ”I don’t know how to make it any more clear that my work is off-limits. I like what we have going on, but if you’re going to follow me around this’ll be the end of it,” he cut right to the chase. Hoping to for once and for all make that clear.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 20, 2021 4:29 pm

Zeal opened the door, not ashamed to be standing there with an apron still on. Wren had seen him in less, so it didn’t really matter. What did matter, was the cold, almost annoyed expression that Wren seemed to have. Was something wrong? Maybe something had happened, and he had to inform Zeal about it. In any case, Zeal didn’t trust the situation and felt uncomfortable. He tried to think of anything that could’ve caused this shift in emotions, but he couldn’t think of anything. And so, he just asked what was wrong, but didn’t get an immediate answer. Instead, the man walked past him with a gesture to follow him to the living room.

Still confused, Zeal followed slowly. ”Were you baking cookies?” Wren then asked, a question Zeal didn’t expect. Zeal nodded and moved back to the kitchen really quick to grab the tray of cookies. He held them up for Wren. ”They’re chocolate chip cookies,” he answered with a small smile, feeling a bit awkward to offer them right now. He could tell something was wrong, but maybe a cookie could sweeten the mood?

His smile faded as Wren lowered his glasses and it become clear that he was still upset with him about something. ”Look, Zeal,” Wren started. Zeal looked up at the cold voice, still not understanding what was going on or where this was coming from. ”I don’t know how to make it any more clear that my work is off-limits. I like what we have going on, but if you’re going to follow me around this’ll be the end of it,” Wren eventually said, making Zeal frown even more. ”Following you?” he repeated while slowly putting down the tray of cookies on the table. ”I’m not following you,” he answered, still wondering as to why Wren would even think that. ”I know I can be curious and I’m sorry if I didn’t respond well on when you showed me part of your powers, but I swear that I’m not trying to figure out what you do for your job. Hell, I haven’t even told my boss about your powers or anything,” he answered truthfully. He crossed his arms and tilted his head a bit. ”I’m sorry if I still seem a bit too curious from time to time, but I really understand that your job is off-limits. Why are you saying this?”

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 20, 2021 5:02 pm

It didn’t take too long for the door to be opened so Wren could walk inside with a gesture he’d start talking there. This wasn’t the kind of discussion he wanted to have on someone’s doorstep, especially with all the cameras around. Inside the smell of cookies freshly made cookies was even stronger. His point of annoyance got postponed for a bit as Zeal left to the kitchen, returning with a tray of delicious looking cookies. ”They’re chocolate chip cookies,” he explained with a small smile. It was hard not to find it cute as the tray was held up. With the grumpiest expression Wren could muster up about it he took one of them, unable to resist the chocolate chip cookies. It was unfair of Zeal to have made one of his faves, it all had to be part of his evil ploy.

With the cookie in his hand he got to the point, still managing to make his expression and voice turn cold. His job was off-limits and was going to stay off-limits, following him around wasn’t going to help get any more information out of him. Only at the end of his speech he bit down on the cookie, pleased to find out they tasted just as good as the muffins. ”Following you?” Zeal repeated as if it wasn’t clear. ”Yeah, following me,” Wren confirmed for him as he subtly moved closer to the tray of cookies that got placed down on the table. His mouth was still stuffed with the first one as he grabbed a second one.

”I’m not following you,” Zeal continued. Once again annoyed Wren glared at him. There was no point in denying it. Even with a hoodie pulled over his head it wasn’t too difficult to recognise Zeal’s face and figure out he was following him around to places he shouldn’t. ”I know I can be curious and I’m sorry if I didn’t respond well on when you showed me part of your powers, but I swear that I’m not trying to figure out what you do for your job. Hell, I haven’t even told my boss about your powers or anything,” Zeal continued, sounding completely sincere. Softly Wren shook his head, he knew what he had seen. ”I’m sorry if I still seem a bit too curious from time to time, but I really understand that your job is off-limits. Why are you saying this?” Zeal continued, still sounding as if he was telling the truth. Now it was Wren’s turn to be confused as he stared the other down. ”So you’re telling me I didn’t have to shake you off twice this week?” he asked back, still sure about his own experiences too. ”That’s why I came here, because I wanted to talk it out, not for you to deny everything,” Wren ended up accusing him as he poked Zeal’s chest with one finger. The most likely explanation for him was that the other had to be lying, which got on his nerves too.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 20, 2021 5:21 pm

At least Wren didn’t seem to hate him enough yet to deny a cookie. Still, Zeal could feel that something was wrong. He slowly put away the tray of cookies while listening to what Wren had to tell him, although that didn’t really explain much. ”Yeah, following me,” Wren confirmed when Zeal repeated the words. He watched as Wren took another cookie, before shaking his head and going against the words. He could understand if he might’ve seemed a bit too curious, but he had never looked too much into it. It had been made very clear that Zeal shouldn’t ask too many questions and so Zeal hadn’t done that either. He had only speculated a bit, but that was about it. He didn’t think that any of that was wrong since Wren seemed to be fine with it in the moment, but maybe now it was still an issue? In any case, Zeal hadn’t followed Wren so that was still a weird conclusion to make.

He was hoping that Wren could explain to him why he had come to the conclusion, but now Wren seemed as confused as Zeal. ”So you’re telling me I didn’t have to shake you off twice this week?” Wren asked, still sounding sure about his believe as well. Zeal shook his head immediately. ”I’ve been off doing jobs for the past week. Today has been my only day off and my jobs have been on the other side of the empire,” he answered. ”That’s why I came here, because I wanted to talk it out, not for you to deny everything,” Wren continued, now poking Zeal in the chest.

Zeal set a step backward, trying not to get worked up by the annoyance and shook his head. ”I’m not denying anything. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m willing to talk about it as well,” he made clear. He let out a soft sigh and tried to think about this situation logically. ”So why do you think I’m stalking you? Have you seen my face?” he asked. His eyes then sharpened at another realization. ”Have you seen my hair color?”

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 20, 2021 5:41 pm

Even the cookies couldn’t take away his annoyance, though he did take one off the plate before explaining what was going wrong. In return Zeal explained that even if he had been curious he hadn’t actually been following him, which didn’t add up together. Wren thought he knew for sure what he had seen, but now confusion was getting to him. Only because Zeal seemed just as convinced of his point as view as he was. Still, he knew what he had seen as he pushed back on his own argument. ”I’ve been off doing jobs for the past week. Today has been my only day off and my jobs have been on the other side of the empire,” Zeal shot back in defence. That also didn’t add up to what Wren had seen. ”But I saw you,” he argued back again.

From there it was easy to conclude that the other was lying as Wren dropped his accusation and poked a finger against his chest, pleased to see him step back. It gave him the time to eat another cookie while keeping up the annoyed expression. ”I’m not denying anything. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m willing to talk about it as well,” Zeal made clear, again sounding sincere about it. Lightly Wren tilted his head, waiting for him to talk more. In the meantime Snivy was sneakily trying to climb down to get closer to Joltik and he didn’t bother stopping his pet. ”So why do you think I’m stalking you? Have you seen my face?” he asked. Wren nodded in confirmation. Just when the was going to explain how he’d figured it out Zeal continued. ”Have you seen my hair color?” A new frown crossed over his face. ”No..” he already answered as he tried to figure out how it was relevant. A second later his eyes sharpened too. It had just been a small fact about his twin that Zeal had dropped into the conversation, but it was the only other explanation he could come up with and the only reason his hair color could be relevant. ”Does this have by any chance have to do with your lovely blonde haired brother?” he asked back. It still didn’t explain everything. For one, why would Zeal’s twin be stalking him? But it would explain the genuine confusion he was showing.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Part of him wanted to tell Wren to not take another cookie, but another part of him was way too happy to see how much Wren enjoyed the cookies. It was too bad that they couldn't be talking about Zeal's baking skills and instead were stuck on the discussion if Zeal had been stalking Wren or not.

Zeal made it clear that he had been busy and that he didn't even have the time for stalking, but Wren didn't seem to believe him. ”But I saw you,” Wren argued back to Zeal frustration. Zeal wanted to yell back that that wasn't true, but he realized that that wouldn't help. Instead he took a step back and tried to think about how this was possible. He was sure that he hadn't been stalking Wren and Wren seemed to be sure that Zeal had been stalking him, which eventually left but one choice.

At first, Zeal didn't connect the dots, but once Wren confirmed that he had seen Zeal's face, he realized something. He asked if Wren had seen the hair color and once Wren said no to that, Zeal knew who was stalking Wren. He immediately felt the frustration and irritation fuel him. He knew that Laxus wasn't the one planning this and that it had been Jeremy's order, but still. How could Laxus do this? Did he not allow Zeal to have anyone?

”Does this have by any chance have to do with your lovely blonde haired brother?” Wren then asked as he also seemed to realize what was going on. Zeal nodded and realized that they had to go somewhere else if they wanted to openly talk about this. "We have to go somewhere else," he said, hoping that Wren got the hint that it had to be somewhere where no one of Jeremy could find them. Zeal quickly pulled on his coat while putting Joltik back down. "You stay here, okay buddy?" he said with a little smile, before petting the spider and straightening his back. He quickly grabbed some of the freshly baked cookies and put them in his back, before gesturing Wren to follow him outside.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Confronting Zeal only made him more confused and frustrated as the other argued back that he had been busy and never had followed him, even if Wren was sure he had seen him around. Again he confirmed that yes, he had seen Zeal’s face, no, he hadn’t seen his hair color. A second later he finally started to understand why it mattered. It was a vague theory that raised more questions than it answered. Why would Zeal’s brother be following him around?

A nod confirmed his thought process. Slowly the annoyance he had been feeling towards Zeal fell away. If he had been speaking the truth, and that was still somewhat of an if, it was actually cute that he hadn’t even reported everything back to his boss. Wren did offer him a small smile, trying to bury the hatchet that way. Some part of him was still wary about the story, it would definitely be easy to blame the twin brother, but he was willing to offer the benefit of the doubt for now. ”We have to go somewhere else,” Zeal said, probably the best option for now. They’d have a lot to talk about and the hint was clear too. That talking wouldn’t be happening in this place. ”Got it,” he responded quickly. Who knew, maybe Zeal just wanted him somewhere else so he could try to take him out because he’d found out about the stalking, or maybe they’d really talk about his twin brother. Wren wasn’t too worried, considering he couldn’t die.

Following Zeal’s example he also turned to Snivy. ”Keep guard, okay darling?” he asked the small lizard, who gave a squeak in return before finally darting over to Joltik. Wren smiled a bit before turning serious again as he stood up and turned to Zeal. His eyes followed the cookies and he grinned a slightest bit. For now he was choosing to believe Zeal’s story, until given evidence otherwise, which meant he could play nice again. ”They’re good cookies, by the way,” he commented as he followed the man outside. Immediately his eyes darted around the hall, now very aware how many of their moves could be followed. Rather being safe than sorry he wrapped an arm around Zeal, picking an act he wanted to sell. It depended on how much vision Jeremy - or Zeal’s brother - had on the insides of the apartment, but if he only had eyes on the hallways it would be easy. Using the same arm he pulled Zeal close enough to be able to whisper in his ear. ”Just pretend we’re off to have hot steamy sex somewhere in a forest and nobody will question this,” he whispered out softly, hoping Zeal would catch onto his plan.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 20, 2021 9:51 pm

Zeal was about to get angry and agitated with Wren, when a new thought popped into his head that would explain everything. It would explain to why Zeal had no clue what Wren was talking about, and it would explain as to how Wren had been so sure that he had seen Zeal. The only thing that was left unanswered was the question as to why Wren had been stalked, but they could hardly start speculating about this in here. Zeal had never found any cameras in his apartment and Joltik’s and his electricity was otherwise enough to make the cameras malfunction. He was sure that Jeremy was therefore smart enough to not spy on him when in his apartment.

He told Wren that they needed to go somewhere else and luckily Wren seemed to get the urge behind it as well. ”Got it,” Wren replied. Zeal nodded, before packing a few stuff and putting on his coat. He put down Joltik while Wren did the same with Snivy. At least those two still had each other. ”They’re good cookies, by the way,” Wren then mentioned a bit out of the blue. Zeal looked up before snickering. ”I’m glad you like them,” he said, before stepping out of the apartment.

Now all they had to do was to get to a car and drive away. He looked up when Wren wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer. ”Just pretend we’re off to have hot steamy sex somewhere in a forest and nobody will question this,” Wren whispered in his ear, making Zeal smirk. ”Oh no, pretending to be horny for you, that’s gonna be a challenge,” he whispered back with a smirk, before moving his lips to Wren’s neck and placing them passionately on the skin. He opened his lips to leave a hickey while they kept on walking.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 20, 2021 10:26 pm

Slowly the pieces did start to fall together. If it really was Zeal’s brother it meant he could still trust Zeal and at least let him explain what was going on. The other stated they had to go out and Wren quickly caught on. It was safer to operate with the assumption that they were being watched at all times, which also meant finding a place where they couldn’t be watched. It at least gave him the thrill of a spy mission as he followed Zeal outside, making an offhanded comment about the cookies now he could. The response made him grin as he stepped outside too. Even if they weren’t being watched in the apartment there would definitely be eyes on them in the hall, reason enough to put up a cover as he pulled Zeal in closer with a quick explanation. ”Oh no, pretending to be horny for you, that’s gonna be a challenge,” he whispered back, making Wren chuckle softly. It was an easy cover to keep up. He didn’t even bother to hold back the pleased noise as Zeal put his lips in his neck to leave behind a hickey.

With some messing around to really sell the deal, and just because they could, they reached Zeal’s car. From there Wren gladly pointed him the way to drive, one hand casually resting on Zeal’s crotch. You know, just to sell the story. It didn’t take long before the roads he pointed down started to appear more and more abandoned and almost unsettling. With all the places he knew Jeremy had eyes on - because Crow had eyes on those places too - it was easy to direct them to a place where he didn’t.

An old abandoned store on the side of the road, once used to sell all kinds of quality of life goods, was the final location he told Zeal to stop at. ”Welcome to nobody’s land,” he grinned a bit ominously. It wasn’t the kind of place where the average person would go in a land filled with supernatural creatures, which meant it was the perfect place for them to go. With an expectant look he got out of the car. ”My boss once sent me to hide out in this place for a mission, that’s how I know of it. Ever since then nobody should’ve gone back here and nobody keeps an eye on it,” Wren quickly explained with a gesture at the dark building.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 20, 2021 10:47 pm

The plan was to go somewhere where no one would be able to find them. Since Laxus was sent to stalk Wren, it meant that Jeremy didn’t have any other people at the place where Wren usually was going, meaning that Wren should know a place where Jeremy wouldn’t find them. Jeremy would be furious once he’d notice that Zeal had gone somewhere where he couldn’t be followed, and probably even more furious once they had captured and confronted Laxus, but those were consequences of which Zeal didn’t want to think of yet. His anger towards his twin fueled him. It was bigger than the fear for his boss.

It was hard to stay concentrated with a hand on his crotch, but eventually they made it to an abandoned store at the side of a road. It was a place away from the empire. Zeal had never been here and made a mental note to remember this route in case he ever wanted to make a run for it. ”Welcome to nobody’s land,” Wren said. Zeal looked at the place. ”Looks cozy,” he muttered, before exiting the car as well. ”My boss once sent me to hide out in this place for a mission, that’s how I know of it. Ever since then nobody should’ve gone back here and nobody keeps an eye on it,” Wren explained. It still left enough questions, but if anything it would mean that no one would follow them here or find them here. Zeal nodded. ”Alright good,” he replied, before walking to the dark building.

He gazed inside, searching for any sign of live, but it truly was abandoned. The door was unlocked, and Zeal walked in. He looked around for a second, before placing himself in a chair to the side – out of sight of the street. Once Wren also sat, he decided to get down to business.

”Alright, Laxus, my twin brother, he works for Jeremy too. Which means that Jeremy wants to follow you. I assume it’s because he either noticed that I was holding back information or simply because he didn’t trust you,” Zeal started. ”Now we could go to the apartment where Laxus lives with.. Loras,” He had to take a quick breath to get that name over his lips and not get even angrier. ”But obviously that wouldn’t work. Is there a certain place and time where you’ve noticed Laxus stalking you?” he therefore asked. They could capture him, bring him back here and interrogate him. It didn’t even cross Zeal’s mind that he would be working for the enemy. No, he was working for himself. He wanted to know why Laxus didn’t allow him to have anything good.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 20, 2021 11:36 pm

Easily Wren directed Zeal to a place where he knew they were most likely to have privacy. It wasn’t the prettiest or most pleasant place, but the abandoned store would do what it was supposed to. It was a good place to stay and talk and possibly plan their next step once Zeal had done more explaining. With a bit of a grin Wren introduced the place. The creepy vibe it gave off was almost enjoyable to him. ”Looks cozy,” came the muttered response, which made him chuckle softly. Quickly Wren explained how he knew of the place. The mission had ended up being not much special, the place however, was a good deal.

With some excitement in his steps he followed to the building. A part of him was just happy to show Zeal a cool place, even if the circumstances weren’t ideal. The store was as empty as ever as he stepped inside. The windows let just enough light in to see where they were walking as he also took a chair to the side. Casually he swung his legs over the side of the chair so he was facing the other man. Expectantly he tilted his head, cueing Zeal to start explaining things. ”Alright, Laxus, my twin brother, he works for Jeremy too. Which means that Jeremy wants to follow you. I assume it’s because he either noticed that I was holding back information or simply because he didn’t trust you,” Zeal started to explain. Wren hummed along that he was listening, mentally taking notes. Laxus was apparently the twin’s name, who also worked for Jeremy and now was stalking him. ”Now we could go to the apartment where Laxus lives with.. Loras,” Zeal continued with a slight pause there.

Wren raised an eyebrow at him. ”Who I’m assuming is the boyfriend in question?’ he interrupted to ask what he could already guess. It was probably not what Zeal wanted to talk about, but it would help him get the story together. ”But obviously that wouldn’t work. Is there a certain place and time where you’ve noticed Laxus stalking you?” Zeal continued with the most logical things. Wren turned his gaze to his ceiling for a bit as he tried to remember every needed detail. ”Both times I was fairly close to your place,” he replied with the most important detail first once he looked back down. It also made sense to how Laxus knew where had been with the amount of cameras around that area. ”Both times I managed to shake him off, the second time I went back and well, thought I spotted you,” he continued a bit sheepishly now. If anything it still had led to the two of them figuring this out. ”So, what’s our plan?”
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 21, 2021 12:21 am

The store looked creepy enough, but Zeal wasn’t easily scared. It even came to his mind that Wren could easily kill him here and no one would be able to find him, but the grudge against his twin brother was enough to overcome also that fear. Instead, he walked inside and found himself a place on the side. He took place on a chair and started his explanation once Wren was seated as well. ”Who I’m assuming is the boyfriend in question?” Wren asked, the moment Zeal muttered out Loras’s name. Zeal nodded with a sigh. He didn’t want to talk about, but he understood that he had to at least confirm that.

He quickly moved on, asking if Wren knew a place where he had seen Laxus. From there on they could kidnap the brother and bring him back here. Zeal gave the man time to think, until Wren had an answer. ”Both times I was fairly close to your place,” Wren replied. Zeal nodded. It would explain how Laxus found him in the first place. ”Both times I managed to shake him off, the second time I went back and well, thought I spotted you,” Wren continued, making Zeal nod again. ”Alright. Then we can assume that he’s being pinged right now to wait at my place in case you and I were to return,” he said. ”So, what’s our plan?” Wren then asked. Zeal moved up a bit with his chair. ”My plan is to kidnap him, bring him back here and interrogate him,” he explained the quite simple plan.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 21, 2021 12:41 am

Wren took a seat too, making himself as comfortable as if he was at home. In silence he listened to the explanation. Apparently Zeal’s twin, Laxus, was also involved with Jeremy and in return getting orders to stalk him. Either for information or out of a lack of trust. Both options would explain things. Shortly he interrupted to double-check who Loras was, getting an expected nod in return. Next on the agenda was the question where and when he had noticed Laxus. After a bit Wren answered. Again it all made sense, which also made it easier to trust Zeal again. It didn’t make a lot of sense anymore for him to hold up such an elaborate lie. ”Alright. Then we can assume that he’s being pinged right now to wait at my place in case you and I were to return,” Zeal concluded. Wren nodded.

Which brought them to the third point: What they would do now. ”My plan is to kidnap him, bring him back here and interrogate him,” Zeal explained. Easy, straight to the point. Wren was starting to suspect that Zeal didn’t particularly like his own brother. It would work in his own favour too to get that information out of Laxus in order to report it back, but he could imagine the interrogation wouldn’t be pretty. ”If you’re sure about that..” Wren hesitated just the slightest bit. In the end it was Zeal’s twin and his decision what he wanted to do. ”We should get back and pretend I’m leaving, if everything’s good he should follow me again,” Wren reasoned out. that was the easy part. ”How easy is your dear brother to kidnap?” he asked. It couldn’t be too difficult if he put his immortality to good use, Wren just didn’t know what powers Laxus possessed and how feisty he would be.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 21, 2021 10:56 am

The plan wouldn’t be that difficult. If they could find Laxus, then it was a matter of kidnapping the boy and taking him back here. Zeal assumed that the kidnapping shouldn’t be too difficult since Wren was literally immortal. He wasn’t so sure how much Zeal could help in the situation, since Laxus and he had the same powers and that made it a bit harder to hurt each other. For now, he just explained the plan to Wren.

”If you’re sure about that..” Wren said. Zeal nodded. ”I’m sure,” he confirmed. It was clear he didn’t like Laxus and it wasn’t like they were planning on killing him, they were only going to get information about him and maybe a slap across the face for taking Loras. ”We should get back and pretend I’m leaving, if everything’s good he should follow me again,” Wren continued, working a bit more on the plan. Zeal nodded. That sounded easy enough. ”How easy is your dear brother to kidnap?” Wren then asked. ”It should be easy enough for you,” Zeal answered, indirectly saying that he won’t be there to help. ”He’s mortal and has the same powers as me. So as long as you’re incapable of getting paralyzed, it should be fine,” Zeal answered with a grin.

eve's codes

Laatst aangepast door Zeal Dreyar op wo jul 21, 2021 12:26 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 21, 2021 11:59 am

It was safe to assume Laxus would be waiting for him close to the apartment, if he kept up the same pattern as last two times. What mattered was what plan they would put in place. Kidnapping was the easiest solution, as long as Zeal was sure about it. ”I’m sure,” he agreed to it. Lightly Wren shrugged. If he was really sure of it the kidnapping would benefit them both and be their way to get information. With that he continued on the basics of a plan. They wouldn’t have to act much different than normal, all that mattered was getting the twin brother to follow him in order to kidnap him. Which shouldn’t be impossible either. ”It should be easy enough for you,” Zeal confirmed too. The ‘for you’ was clear enough in his words. Apparently Wren would be doing the most action here. It was like a fun little private mission as he grinned at Zeal. ”He’s mortal and has the same powers as me. So as long as you’re incapable of getting paralyzed, it should be fine,” he answered the rest.

Wren nodded a bit as he thought it over. ”It should be fine,” he agreed too. About the paralysation he wasn’t too sure, but he’d burn that bridge when he got to it. Enthusiastic about their plan now he stood up to put the next steps in action. ”Take off your sweater, we’ll switch,” he decided next with a gesture for Zeal to undress. It was a shame they couldn’t do much more than that to sell the image of having had sex. ”Unless you think a blowjob will sell our cover better,” Wren did add with a sly grin as he licked his lips. Maybe they could make some time. ”As for the kidnapping I can lead him to a remote place and all you have to do is follow from a distance. If we can knock him out we can drive him right back here,” he continued on a more serious note.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Zeal didn’t hesitate to assure Wren that it was fine to kidnap his brother. It wasn’t like they were planning on killing him, so it should be fine. Zeal had enough things to discuss with his lovely brother, so it would be an easy way to combine motives. It should be easy to find Laxus if the man were to follow Wren the same way he had before. Kidnapping him wouldn’t be hard either, if Wren was also immune to being paralyzed. Zeal would assume so, since his attack on Wren had left close to no impact. ”It should be fine,” Wren confirmed with a nod. Great, then nothing could go wrong.

Zeal looked up as Wren stood up from the chair. ”Take off your sweater, we’ll switch,” Wren then demanded. At first, Zeal looked up surprised, but then understood that it was a way for them to seem as if they had sex. With a grin he took of his sweater to hand it to Wren. ”Unless you think a blowjob will sell our cover better,” Wren then added with a sly grin. Zeal chuckled as he watched how Wren licked his lips. ”Well there was someone making me annoyingly hard in the car,” Zeal said with a smirk while his hand landed on his own crotch. I’m sure they could wait a bit, maybe it would even better. In that case, Laxus had time to get ready and they had taken long enough to seem as if they really had sex.  ”As for the kidnapping I can lead him to a remote place and all you have to do is follow from a distance. If we can knock him out we can drive him right back here,” Wren continued. Zeal nodded. ”Sounds like a good plan. We can make that work,” he replied. He knew his brother well enough to know how he would response and how Zeal could take him out if he were to get himself involved in it anyway.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 21, 2021 1:01 pm

With Zeal’s knowledge and his immortality it couldn’t be hard to kidnap Zeal’s twin brother to interrogate him. He just wasn’t looking forward to being fried by electricity again. It was just something he’d have to take to make their plan work. With some luck he could even avoid it.

There were just a couple of steps left as he told Zeal to take his sweater off. Switching clothes was by far the easiest way to make it obvious they had had sex. With a grin of his own he took the sweater before offering a blowjob. Of course, for the sake of realism. No superior motives there. ”Well there was someone knowing making me annoyingly hard in the car,” Zeal replied, making him chuckle. ”Who would ever do that,” Wren responded innocently as ever as his gaze followed the other’s hand. Yeah, they could definitely make some time as he took off his own sweater to trade it. As he pulled on Zeal’s sweater he quickly explained the rest of his ideas. It wasn’t too difficult of a plan which should only improve their success rates. ”Sounds like a good plan. We can make that work,” Zeal replied. Once the sweater was pulled over his head Wren grinned at him again.

With practiced ease he dropped to his knees in front of the man. They had a plan in place and all that was left was their cover story as he started to unzip Zeal’s pants. With a grin up at him Wren pulled his pants down for full access. They didn’t have all the time in the world, but he still made sure to start with some teasing licks over the tip just to rile the other up. Fully aware he was being annoying he grinned up at Zeal, before finally wrapping his mouth around his dick to slowly move up and down. He knew he was good with his mouth as he confidently finally went down all the way until tears were pricking in the back of his eyes as he glanced up. Sometimes it really was a blessing to not need air, for moments like these.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 21, 2021 1:13 pm

For a second Zeal looked up surprised when Wren demanded his sweater, before he connected the dots and pulled of his sweater. The cool night air surrounded his upper body, making him realize how hard he still very much was. It didn’t help that Wren even offered a solution to it. Zeal replied with a smirk, making his own arousal very clear. ”Who would ever do that,” Wren responded oh so innocently. Zeal chuckled and rolled his eyes, before taking Wren’s sweater and pulling it over his head.

The rest of the plan was explained and as soon as the both of them agreed on it, it seemed like Wren has seen it as a sign to return to some other business. The man dropped to his knees, practically inviting Zeal to step closer. He smirked softly as he watched how Wren unzipped his pants and pulled them down. The teasing licks forced a few soft grunts out of Zeal, making him more annoyed with the teasing and Wren knew it as well. The grin he shot him said enough. Luckily, Wren eventually wrapped his mouth fully around Zeal’s dick and stopped the teasing. A soft moan left his lips as he stroked with his fingers through Wren’s hair, grabbing the hair tightly when the man took in the full length. ”Fuck,” he muttered. He looked down at Wren, making sure he was still fine with it, before he slowly started to thrust. Another harder moan left his lips. ”God I don’t- ah.. think I can last-“ He took in another breath for a moan. ”for just a blowjob,” he managed to say between the grunts and moans.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Dressed in Zeal’s sweater and with his eyes shining with excitement Wren got down on his knees, barely bothered by the dirty abandoned store floor he was kneeling on. Vaguely he noticed that it was cute to see the other dressed in his sweater. With the plan in place they could go for the fun part. For now the thoughts of Laxus were forgotten in favour of focusing on the Dreyar brother in front of him. The one whose pants he was pulling down to reveal his dick to the cold air. It wasn’t a sight Wren hadn’t seen before, that didn’t make it any less good as he started with some light teasing licks, enjoying the grunts it got him. It didn’t take too long before he stopped the teasing. In the back of his throat he made a happy little noise once a hand started to stroke through his hair, turning into a low groan as soon as the grip tightened.

Under the look he gave another hum, trying to signal he was fine that way as he relaxed his throat and made his jaw go as slack as it could. For stability he placed his hands on Zeal’s thighs, being careful not to push him away. ”God I don’t- ah.. think I can last-” Zeal groaned out, broken up by a moan. ”for just a blowjob,” he continued. Just as aroused Wren groaned out, only getting turned on more by the noises of approval and pleasure the other was giving. Absentmindedly he dropped one hand down to relieve some of the pressure on his crotch, not really caring how desperate he looked to be slowly grinding against his own hand while some drool was escaping from the corners of his mouth. With some more groaning he tried to convey that he was fine with anything.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Vaguely he smelled Wren’s scent on the sweater he was wearing. In a weird way it aroused him and also made him feel comfortable and save – something he would never share with the man. Instead, he focused on the blowjob he was about to receive. It was clear that Wren knew what he was doing and that he was teasing at first. Luckily, the teasing didn’t last very long and soon Zeal was glaring down for approval if he could move. He knew that Wren was immortal and used to something, but still Zeal wanted to make sure that Wren was enjoying himself too.

With a hum he confirmed that it was alright, and he started to thrust. It felt amazing. Way too good. So good, that Zeal didn’t want it to just be a blowjob. Wren was too good at this to only reward him with some cum. Plus, then the two would really sell the ‘just had sex’ look. He noticed the hand moving down, arousing himself even more. Seeing the man so submissive was enough to make everything better, but he also knew he wouldn’t leave it at this. An approving grunt was all that he needed before he pulled away from Wren.

He grabbed the man by his shoulders and pushed him in one of the chairs. Without really thinking about it, he placed himself on top of Wren, with one leg on each side. Facing Wren, he smirked at him, while his hand moved down to grab Wren’s dick and slowly insert it in himself. A harder moan left his lips, as if he only now realized what he was doing. It only made him harder. He laid his hands on Wren’s shoulders, before he started to ride the man.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 21, 2021 2:51 pm

It was cute to see Zeal ask for approval to thrust with a glance and Wren eagerly granted him it in return with a hum. Only more turned on by the fact the other seemed to care for his enjoyment just as much. With the hand tangled in his hair it was easy to give in and relax his mouth as much as he could, allowing Zeal to do as he pleased. The thrusting and the groaned words increased his own arousal until he was hard enough for the friction in his pants to start to hurt as he pressed a hand down on his crotch, shamelessly grinding against it. Just like this he could have reached climax, but Zeal wanted more and who was Wren to deny him when he wanted it just as badly?

A string of saliva followed as Zeal pulled away from his mouth. Softly he whined. His arousal only got stronger, if that was even still possible, as he was manhandled into one of the chairs. With a pleased grin and slightly hazy eyes Wren watched Zeal follow and get on top of him. His eyes widened when he realised what the goal was. ”Fuck, Zeal,” he muttered out as soon as the man lowered himself on his dick. The warmth and tightness made him bite down on his lip to control his urge to start thrusting. ”That feels so- hng, good,” he got out between soft moans.

His hands grabbed onto the fabric of his own sweater close to Zeal’s hips. It was almost domestic to see him wear it, adding something strangely cute while the man was riding him. At the same time it made the whole thing even more arousing. The chair was restricting his movement to thrust up, but it was enough to see Zeal ride him as Wren used his grip on Zeal’s hips to help him move up and down. ”Feels- ah- amazing,” he panted out now, barely registering the fact he was talking.

Their cover was definitely going to be believable.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 21, 2021 3:47 pm

Zeal wasn’t planning on bottoming. In fact, his plan had been to rip the pants of Wren and fiercely force his dick in him, but once he got up – he realized that that wasn’t possible. There was no good surface to take the man as he pleased. Another option sprung into his head, and with the arousal clouding his mind, he didn’t think twice before going for it. He didn’t think of how his ass would hurt and how it would be hard to sprint after someone after this, he only thought about the pleasure it would give them both.

”Fuck, Zeal,” Wren muttered as soon as Zeal lowered himself onto him. Zeal gritted his teeth as the pain rushed through, quickly trying to cover that with new arousal as he slowly started to move. ”That feels so- hng, good,” Wren managed to say between moans. Zeal had barely any breath left to voice words and instead merely moaned and groaned while he kept up the rhythm. He felt Wren’s hands close to his hips and it encouraged him to keep up the rhythm. ”Feels- ah- amazing,” Wren panted again, making Zeal smirk between soft grunts. He managed to sped up the tempo a bit as the pleasure washed over the pain. ”Don’t get-“ A soft moan left his lips. ”used to this,” he ended his sentence with a grin, while his own hand moved down to his own hardon to make it feel better for himself as well.

eve's codes
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 21, 2021 4:51 pm

It wasn’t going to stay at just a blowjob as Wren let Zeal move him to a chair, leaning back a bit as the other got on top of him. As soon as the warmth enveloped his dick he groaned out in pleasure. Fully aware that Zeal didn’t bottom a lot, he was going to make the most of every moment he got now. As best as he could he stayed still until the man started to ride him slowly. At some point he grabbed onto Zeal’s hips as he settled into a comfortable rhythm. Their surroundings were quiet, the empty store only being filled up by their shared moans and groans. It only added to the thrill for Wren, knowing he had camped out in this place for days without company, while he now was here with Zeal, filling him up.

As the tempo sped up he almost whimpered under how good it felt, all his attention turning back to Zeal again. ”Don’t get-“ Zeal tried to start, broken off by another moan. It made Wren chuckle softly. ”Used to this,” he finished his words. Wren grinned too as he shook his head. ”I wouldn’t dare to, sir,” he mocked as he rolled his hips lightly for as far as the seat would allow him. The honorific could have been hot if his tone hadn’t been dripping with mockery. His hands moved from Zeal’s hips to the front of his sweater to pull him in for a kiss before he could get too upset about the mocking. ”I’m so close,” he stuttered out against his lips between moans, which was all warning he could give before he came buried inside Zeal after a few more thrusts, gasping out in pleasure.
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven