peculiar world
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Master Chef

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Master Chef Empty Master Chef

Bericht van Wren Magpie vr jul 23, 2021 10:54 pm

You were the song stuck in my head
Crow was going to kill him, that was for sure. But Wren had to consider all the facts: 1. Going back to Zeal’s place was risky with what they had just pulled. 2. Myna would also kill him if he used her place and somehow that thought was more terrifying than Crow killing him. 3. His boss definitely had the right ingredients in his scarily modern kitchen. 4. Crow’s house had more space than any single man needed in life. So Wren was taking Zeal back to the fancy home that he spend enough of his free time at. Usually to raid whatever sugar stash he could find or to allow Snivy to play in the greenhouse. Today the goal was pancakes. With a grin he was pulling a blindfolded Zeal along by his hand, electric shocks quickly teaching him not to walk too fast and avoid every obstacle. Choosing to stay vague about it he had told the man he knew a place to go where they could make pancakes and if he had enough luck for Crow not to notice them, or even better; to be away from home, it would all be good. Once inside in the large hall that led to several rooms and an imposing staircase he finally came to a stop. ”Alright, you can take the blindfold off, just, uh, be quiet,” he warned in a slightly hushed tone. This shouldn’t feel like he was sneaking his boyfriend in as much as it did, considering Zeal wasn’t his boyfriend.  
TAG: Zeal-boy
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Master Chef Empty Re: Master Chef

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar vr jul 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Being blindfolded wasn’t usually something he liked. He had endured enough tortures where he couldn’t see, so it surely would recall some of those traumas, but that surely the reason why he was holding onto Wren’s hand. It surely wasn’t that he needed comfort from the darkness and that he got that from holding the man’s hand. Surely not. It was only to make sure that the man would not walk too fast or make him bump into anything. That was all.

It was actually kind of shocking how easy Zeal had complied to it. It showed that he really started to trust Wren. Plus, knowing that he could paralyze him did help him to feel somewhat save with his own abilities. ”Alright, you can take the blindfold off, just, uh, be quiet,” he heard Wren say on a hushed tone. Zeal frowned slightly but nodded and finally let go of Wren’s hand to take off the blindfold.

Zeal opened his eyes looked around with amaze in his eyes. ”What is this place?” he muttered, before realizing that Wren had told him to not ask questions about it. ”Right, ahem,” he said with a soft chuckle, rubbing the back of his head. It did feel weird. He knew they were just going to make pancakes, but it feels like such more of a happening than just that. He tried to ignore it as best. ”So, kitchen?” he then asked on a soft tone, to show he could stay quiet as well.
@Wrenny

Laatst aangepast door Zeal Dreyar op za jul 24, 2021 12:40 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie vr jul 23, 2021 11:45 pm

It was slightly tricky to open the door to what was practically a mansion quietly without letting go off Zeal’s hand, somehow Wren managed. Once they were inside and Crow hadn’t jumped out to kill him - yet - he signaled the other could take his blindfold off and look around him. After all these years Wren was used to the extravagant home, but he could understand the amazement in Zeal’s eyes. ”What is this place?” he asked, before clearly realising he should shush, ”Right, ahem,” he continued and Wren nodded that he got it right. No questions allowed. Mostly because he couldn’t really go ‘remember my top secret organisation that you shouldn’t know anything about? Yeah, I just snuck you into the leader’s house’. Something told him that wouldn’t make feel Zeal feel any more confident either. Though maybe it would be a good reason to hold hands again. ”So, kitchen?” Zeal asked much quieter. Eagerly Wren nodded as he took hold of his hand again and led him through the halls he knew better than he knew himself. Or at least that was the plan. What he hadn’t been counting on was to open the door to the equally luxurious living room, only to come face to face with a not very happy looking Crow.

The cult leader in question glanced darkly between the two. He had enough questions about why Wren was trying to sneak an experiment of Jeremy in, and how he had ever figured that would work out. At the same time he couldn’t even bother to pretend to be surprised. ”So, which one of you is going to explain this?”
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar vr jul 23, 2021 11:57 pm

Once he took of the blindfold, it was revealed how luxurious the place was where they had arrived. Zeal knew that it was a place with ‘enough stuff for pancakes’, but he hadn’t expected this. It made him wonder if he was breaking some law being here. Wren telling him to hush, basically confirmed it. Zeal didn’t mind it that much, only added spice to the experience. He pushed his curiosity away and decided to focus on their plan, for which they needed the kitchen.

His gaze shot down at their hands when Wren took a hold of his, but he tried to just not think anything of it. They had been walking with their hands intertwined before. The only difference this time was that he could see it. He instead looked around and was impressed by the modern house, in which everything looked expensive. He would be afraid to damage something. He’d be glad once he was in the kitchen as that was a place where he would know what to do.

Wren opened another door and Zeal expected to see the kitchen, but instead a man appeared. Surprised he glared at the man, who didn’t seem particularly so happy with the two. Zeal gulped softly as he gazed at the man, half hiding behind Wren while still clinging onto his hand. ”So, which one of you is going to explain this?” the man asked. Zeal’s gaze shot from the man back to Wren and back to the man, before he decided to take a change at it. ”I’m sorry, we’re here to make pancakes. I’m sorry if we’re intruding, Mister-Wren’s-dad,” Zeal apologized with a awkward smile. He had tried his best.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 24, 2021 12:16 am

Wren definitely should have checked if Crow was home before coming up with this plan. Too late for that now as he stood there in the opening to the living room, still holding onto Zeal’s hand, meeting the disappointed gaze. There was no real explaining he could do here either. Luckily, or so he thought, it was Zeal who ended up speaking first. ”I’m sorry, we’re here to make pancakes.” Wren nodded along. So far so good. ”I’m sorry if we’re intruding, Mister-Wren’s-dad.” In a split second he could feel all his hope fall apart, replaced by a mix of disgust and pure surprise. The look in Crow’s face was enough to make his last bit of hope crumble into nothing. ”He’s- he’s my boss,” he whispered into Zeal’s ear.

Crow sighed out. Some part of him was telling him to smite the boy on the spot for implying he could be Wren’s dad, consequences be damned. It was a good thing he had an endless amount of impulse control and maybe was just slightly too forgiving towards his accountant. That didn’t mean he couldn’t be evil too. ”Fine,” he agreed to it, watching the smug look cross Wren’s face again. ”But if you and your boyfriend make a mess you’re on office duty for a year straight with no exceptions,” he continued, very pleased to see the smug expression fall away again. ”Same goes for you,” he continued, turning to Zeal. ”I know your boss and I won’t be afraid to make you feel the consequences either,” Crow continued his threat before simply walking past them. In the end he knew Wren was responsible enough with the secrets and he had business to get to. Though he did pause once he was standing outside, gazing into a distance as the scene replayed in his mind. Did he really sound like Wren’s dad?
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 24, 2021 12:44 am

It made sense right? Why else would Wren be so afraid to bring someone to a house? Zeal hadn't assumed it was Wren's place since the man had said he didn't have one, but now it all made sense. Wren still lived at home with his dad. Of course! Not every teenager had a rough childhood like him, despite their similar jobs. Wren was walking through the halls with a confidence that only someone could have that came here often, so his theory only started to make more sense.

It was the moment that he saw the man's face that he had screwed up with his assumption. ”He’s- he’s my boss,” Wren whispered in his ear, making Zeal's heart drop and his cheek fluster with red from the embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry," he squealed, feeling terrified already because of the consequences. He knew his own boss, and if this man was anything like Jeremy, then he was in a lot of trouble.

”Fine,” the man said instead, making Zeal look up a bit surprised but also warry. What was the catch? ”But if you and your boyfriend make a mess you’re on office duty for a year straight with no exceptions,” Wren's boss announced. Zeal couldn't even stand still by the fact that he was labeled as the boyfriend and instead gulped as the attention got laid back on him. ”Same goes for you," the man then said. " Me?" Zeal replied, not sure what the man could do to him, or would he have to work an office job for him too?

”I know your boss and I won’t be afraid to make you feel the consequences either,” the man then continued, before walking past them and leaving them alone. Zeal didn't even have the chance to ask any questions. Instead, he felt the fear bottle up inside him again. His grip on Wrens hand tightened because of it. He turned to him. "Is this really a good idea?" Zeal asked him, the clear panic visible in his eyes. "I mean I've already kidnapped and interrogated a coworker, I don't think I can handle another punishment on top of that," Zeal quickly continued. His breathe was going faster as he softly gasped for air. His eyes started to twitch around. "If I were to mess up any alliances I would for sure be killed," he added. "I called him your dad!" Getting a panic attack over kidnapping his twin brother and thus working against Jeremy? Nope. Getting a panic attack over making pancakes? Yep.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 24, 2021 1:36 am

Suddenly Wren really understood what people meant when they said out of the frying pan into the fire. Zeal assuming that Crow was his dad was even worse than finding the cult leader in his own living room in the first place. Hell, he’s had sex with him. Wren did not want for Crow to be his dad.

Equally surprised he looked up when Crow said it was fine, expecting a scolding just as much. He could get away with a lot of things and he knew it, in fact made use of it quite often, but he had never brought someone who wasn’t supposed to be there into his boss’ house. Slowly a smug look did cross his face, which fell away just as fast when the word boyfriend fell. Often enough Wren had gone on a spiel about how relationships were overrated, Crow was definitely saying it on purpose. With an equal threat for Zeal the man left, just like that. ”Bye C- boss,” Wren did greet him, almost messing up.

Well, alright then. It was just them in the living room now. Still very brought off his piece Wren turned his gaze down to their intertwined hands as Zeal’s grip tightened, before glancing up at him. ”Is this really a good idea?” the other asked in obvious panic. ”I mean I’ve already kidnapped and interrogated a coworker, I don’t think I can handle another punishment on top of that,” he continued in the same panicked tone. The concern started to show on Wren’s face too as he grabbed Zeal’s other hand too to turn him towards him completely. ”If I were to mess up any alliances I would for sure be killed,” the panicked words got continued before he could interrupt. ”I called him your dad!” he went on. The situation might have been funny to Wren if it wasn’t so clear how upset Zeal was by it all and how scared of being punished he actually was. On impulse he drew the other into a hug. ”Take a deep breath. You haven’t messed up any alliances, I promise. My boss is all bark and no bite,” he promised as he softly pet the man’s hair. ”He’ll help you get away with the kidnapping too, I’ll ask nicely,” Wren added another promise. ”Just don’t call him my dad again,” he grimaced slightly. Slowly he was getting better at this whole comforting thing.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 24, 2021 11:22 am

Wren said his goodbyes to his boss, but Zeal was too busy panicking to notice it. He didn't even notice that Wren almost fucked up. Instead, the reality was slowly starting to sink in and he realized in how much shit he really was. He knew he was going to get tortured for the stunt he had pulled on his twin brother, but he couldn't handle another torture on top of that - if Jeremy would even let him get away with 'just' another torture. He could easily imagine how Jeremy would realize that Zeal had screwed up too many times and how he would better of that.

All that came pouring out between quick breaths. He clutched onto Wren's hand, barely realizing he was also holding two hands instead of one. It was only when Wren hugged him that he got brought back to the present. He looked up surprised, but then softly laid his arms around the man, finding the warmth comforting. ”Take a deep breath. You haven’t messed up any alliances, I promise. My boss is all bark and no bite,” Wren spoke softly as Zeal felt how he pet his hair. Zeal tried to calm down, but he didn’t understand how this would be fine. Would Wren’s boss really do nothing about this? He seemed pretty mad about Zeal’s mistake.

”He’ll help you get away with the kidnapping too, I’ll ask nicely,” Wren then added to Zeal’s surprise. ”Wait, really?” he replied, not understanding if Wren’s boss really held that power. ”Just don’t call him my dad again,” Wren added with a grimace. Zeal smirked a bit uncertain. ”I won’t,” he promised. That was at least something that he knew for sure he wouldn’t do.

He took a step distance, missing the comforting warmth, but knowing he needed it to think a bit more clear-headed. ”Are you sure it will be fine? You’re not just saying that to calm me down?” he asked his last questions while looking at Wren. His breathing has calmed down, but the worries weren’t completely gone yet. But maybe he should trust Wren on it, even if it seemed like an impossible promise. If anything, they were already here, they had already upset Wren’s boss, might as well make pancakes while they were at it. With that in mind he grabbed Wren’s hand again. ”Let’s make pancakes,” he said with a small grin.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 24, 2021 12:54 pm

It was clear Zeal was feeling a lot less calmer about it than he was as Crow left and the reality of it all started to sink in. With both hands he grabbed onto Zeal’s to turn the man towards him, before pulling him into a hug and promising him it would be fine. ”Wait, really?” he asked. ”Yeah, he’ll want to cover my tracks anyways,” Wren confirmed. He could already imagine the scolding he was going to get about being careful when it was just him and Crow, but Zeal should be able to get away with it. As long as he didn’t imply the cult leader was his dad any more. ”I won’t,” the other promised. Then they were all good.

As the warmth fell away Wren dropped his hands to his side again, happy to see the other had calmed down the slightest bit. ”Are you sure it will be fine? You’re not just saying that to calm me down?” Zeal asked, obviously still worried. ”I’m sure. I can’t say a lot and I don’t know all the details, but he has enough influence over Jeremy,” Wren assured him. At this point he was really starting to trust Zeal wouldn’t report any of it back to his boss either, it would only get him into more trouble if he did. The words seemed to do their job as his hand was grabbed again, a small smile crossing his face too. ”Let’s make pancakes,” Zeal announced. ”Finally,” Wren replied as he used their intertwined hands to lead him through the living room into the dining room and finally into the kitchen. As proud as if it was his own doing and not all Crow’s design Wren gestured at the modern equipment. The only thing that really looked out of place was a small bonsai tree standing next to the sink. ”I think he’s nursing that one back to health,” Wren muttered with a shrug. It was pretty cute.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Wren told him that it would be alright and tried to comfort him, but Zeal couldn't imagine that it really would. He had made an obvious mistake. The punishment for that wouldn't just go magically away. Wren promised otherwise, and he stood by his words. ”Yeah, he’ll want to cover my tracks anyways,” Wren clarified. Zeal gave him a difficult look. Did Wren's boss really have that influence? Or was it just something Wren was telling him to calm down? ”I’m sure. I can’t say a lot and I don’t know all the details, but he has enough influence over Jeremy,” Wren reassured him.

Zeal frowned slightly. Who was Wren's boss to hold such power over Jeremy? He knew he couldn't ask the question, so he tried to calm himself down instead. He still couldn't trust the situation entirely, just because he knew how cruel and unforgiving Jeremy could be, but he also tried to rely on Wrens words. In any case, he couldn't do anything about it anymore, so he might as well make some pancakes. A decision that Wren seemed to enjoy.

”Finally,” Wren said, before pulling Zeal with him. Zeal nodded, trying to get rid of the last few nerves as he allowed himself to look around again. It was easy to be amazed by the spectacular house, but when Wren opened the door to the kitchen, he was even more amazed. "It's so big," he gasped before walking in the kitchen. He realized what he had said and couldn't help but turn teasingly to Wren. "Not something you hear often," he teased.

His gaze also went to the bonsai tree. It was cute, but out of place with the stylistic vibe of the house. ”I think he’s nursing that one back to health,” Wren commented. Zeal chuckled softly. "Well if he needs help he should ask Laxus, he's good with plants," he muttered with a grin, beforing washing his hands in the sink. He then turned back to Wren. "Alright, we need flour, eggs, milk, baking soda and vanilla sugar," he said, making a demanding gesture for Wren to find them with a grin.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 24, 2021 7:19 pm

Finally they could get to what really mattered: The pancake making. Zeal seemed to be alright, if a little shaken up, and the house was truly theirs now. Until whenever Crow would return. With ease he led them to the kitchen, happy to show the place off. ”It’s so big,” Zeal gasped out and he nodded proudly. ”Not something you hear often,” he continued. Wren abruptly stopped with nodding as soon as he realised what was being implied. His expression dropped in an instant as he fixed Zeal with a deadly gaze. ”You shouldn’t be talking when you still can’t walk straight,” he retorted before he ended up chuckling.

Quickly he commented about the bonsai tree that stood out like an eyesore compared to the neat kitchen, though it also added character to the interior. ”Well if he needs help he should ask Laxus, he's good with plants,” Zeal replied, making him snort softly. ”We should’ve interrogated him about that,” Wren chuckled back as he moved to follow the good example and also wash his hands. Totally not a step that he normally skipped. With a grin he wiped his hands dry on Zeal’s arm.

”Alright, we need flour, eggs, milk, baking soda and vanilla sugar," Zeal started with a demanding gesture. Wren scoffed at him with fake offence. ”You’re lucky you’re cute,” he muttered as he moved to get the flour and baking soda first from the pantry. ”And I better get rewarded for this,” Wren added as he put the rest of the ingredients together too. Knowing his way around pancakes well enough he grabbed a bowl next to add it to the pile before giving Zeal an expectant look. That definitely deserved some praise.

яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 24, 2021 7:50 pm

The kitchen was a happy surprise and a good way to distract himself from the panicking thoughts. The kitchen was luxurious and seemed to have almost, if not every, kitchen utility you could think of. Zeal felt already excited to cook and was somewhat disappointed that it would only be pancakes, but it would have to do. In any case he complimented the kitchen, which was turned in a teasing insult at Wren. He had to keep in his laughter when Wren gave him a deadly gaze. ”You shouldn’t be talking when you still can’t walk straight,” Wren replied before he chuckled. Zeal chuckled softly too and shook his head. ”I’m only doing that to flatter you,” he replied with a grin. As if. He was glad he could keep a straight face while walking.

The bonsai tree was something out of place, but it somehow fit as well. He didn’t know a whole lot about plants, but he knew who did. He didn’t want to talk about Laxus, but he still felt somewhat satisfied of the pain they had given them. With a bit of luck, it would teach Laxus to just not mess with him and his life. ”We should’ve interrogated him about that,” Wren chuckled, making Zeal grin too. ”Maybe next time.” He wasn’t planning on kidnapping his brother again (yet), but it had been fun to do something like that together with Wren. It showed that the two could work together well even in this and not just the cooking, chilling or having sex. It was weird to work so well together with someone else. Zeal wasn’t used to it. He had only experienced it with Loras, which hadn’t ended great.

He pulled himself away from the thoughts and washed his hands, before ordering Wren to get the ingredients. Wren scoffed, making Zeal think that he’d deny the order. ”You’re lucky you’re cute,” Wren then muttered, before getting the ingredients. Zeal chuckled softly and crossed his arms. ”And I better get rewarded for this,” Wren then added while gathering my ingredients. ”We’ll see,” Zeal teased, while staying still and watching how the man grabbed the few left over ingredients. He was even gentleman enough to add a bowl to the ingredients.

Zeal smirked at the expectant look. He set a few steps closer, so he stood in front of Wren. He wasn’t that much taller than Wren, maybe only a few inches, but it made his smirk widen. He then lifted his head and patted Wren’s hair softly. ”Good job,” he then said on almost a cuddly tone. He kept ruffling through Wren’s hair, before setting a few steps back again and turning to the ingredients. With still a smirk on his face he started to add the flour to the bowl, making sure to sift it first.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 24, 2021 8:54 pm

In response to the teasing insult he quickly had his own retort back too, smugly using the fact Zeal had bottomed to his advantage. ”I’m only doing that to flatter you,” the other replied on his turn. Softly Wren snorted and shook his head too before turning his attention to the lone bonsai tree. He was aware of Crow’s entire collection and who knew, maybe he could show that to Zeal too. Even if it only was supposed to be about pancakes.

The comment about Laxus made him chuckle. The kidnapping had been fun for him too once he had gotten over the fact that they were kidnapping Zeal’s brother and the humiliation of being paralysed. ”Maybe next time,” the other agreed too. Who knew. If only Zeal was part of the cult, they’d make for a good team.

Zeal really was lucky he was as cute as he was as Wren fetched the ingredients for him, adding them to the pile on the counter. Even a bowl was included. Fully expecting praise, because he deserved it, he turned to the man. As Zeal got closer he was forced to look up the slightest bit to compensate for the height difference. He wasn’t sure what exactly he had been expecting, though his imagination had plenty of wild suggestions, but it hadn’t been for Zeal to pat his hair softly.

Wren did not smile under the affection and he smiled even less under the ”good job” he got praised with. At most his face scrunched up because his hair was being messed up, yes, that was it for sure. Two could play this game as Zeal stepped back to the ingredients. With a smirk of his own he wrapped his arms around Zeal from behind him and rested his chin on the man’s shoulder to watch him sift the flour. ”You’re doing so good too, chef,” he teased with a soft chuckle. It did make his mind wander as he watched the ingredients be added to the bowl in an almost professional way. ”Where did you learn how to cook like this?” he asked, keeping his voice low because he was talking right into Zeal’s ear.

яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za jul 24, 2021 9:28 pm

Zeal could easily imagine what kind of praise Wren was imagining or hoping to get, but Zeal wouldn’t give him that yet. It was way too fun to tease the man. He smirked wider as he noticed how Wren’s smile completely disappeared while Zeal pet and complimented the man for the work he did. He chuckled softly, but kept by his words and turned to the ingredients instead.

He started with sifting the flour. He expected some kind of snarky comment, but instead he suddenly felt two arms around him. He looked down, before he felt the chin on his shoulder, making him grin softly. It felt good. Secure.  ”You’re doing so good too, chef,” Wren teased with a chuckle. Zeal chuckled softly too. ”Well thank you~” he replied with a grin, before taking the next dry ingredient and sifting this as well. ”Where did you learn how to cook like this?” Wren then asked. The words hitting his ear would arouse him if the words itself didn’t remind him of his past.

”Hmm,” he hummed softly, not sure how much he want to share. He could guess that Wren wouldn’t judge him or would look weird because of it, but he didn’t want to cause any unneeded drama or low mood either. This activity was supposed to be fun, and that had already almost been ruined by Wren’s boss and Zeal’s panic attack. ”I taught it myself while growing up. I bought cooking books and tried stuff until I managed to get the right results,” he eventually decided to answer. He side-eyed Wren. ”Can you cook?” he asked the question back, before adding the last of the dry ingredients, sifting that too, before finally mixing the dry ingredients.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za jul 24, 2021 11:53 pm

The praise was still nice to get, but Wren refused to ever admit so. If Zeal found out he’d never be able to live it down and for someone who was immortal that was very risky. Instead he schooled his smile away until the other turned to the ingredients to start the pancake making process. In return he put his arms around Zeal and put his chin as on his shoulder, fully leaning on him as he complimented him. ”Well thank you~” he replied and Wren hummed. With his eyes he followed how the ingredients got added together. The professional and controlled way would almost be enough to turn him on, instead he asked about where Zeal got his skills from. ”I taught it myself while growing up. I bought cooking books and tried stuff until I managed to get the right results,” the cook in question answered. It was a short story and Wren was sure it wasn’t all there was to it, but he wouldn’t press for more. ”That’s impressive,” he instead said as he met the side-eyed look, smiling softly. ”Can you cook?” Zeal asked back. Again he turned his gaze to follow how the ingredients were added while he nodded against the man’s shoulder. ”Decently. I know how to make most things and I don’t think it tastes bad, but it isn’t my favourite thing,” Wren explained with a little shrug. ”I much prefer when pretty boys cook for me,” he added with a little grin and a wink. ”Though it’s usually my boss who forces me to eat healthy food,” he muttered out as an afterthought. You know, maybe Crow really was his dad, in a weird way that he didn’t want to think too deeply about because it would be gross.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar zo jul 25, 2021 12:09 am

Standing like this together, arms wrapped around him while he's making pancakes, wasn't really the scenario he had expected when he had first met Wren. Hell, even after their first night he hadn't expected it. He had thought it would grow out into a purely sex related relationship at most, but this seemed way different than that. Zeal wasn't sure what kind of label he should put on it, but part of him didn't want to think about it either, subconsciously knowing that he would be treading dangerous territory if he did, and so instead he just enjoyed it and let it be.

He answered the question truthfully, but left out the sob story about how he, Laxus and Loras used to live together and how he would be the one in charge of making food. He didn't want to ruin the mood. ”That’s impressive,” Wren replied, making Zeal softly hum again. The two side-eyed each other, before Zeal asked Wren if he knew how to cook. ”Decently. I know how to make most things and I don’t think it tastes bad, but it isn’t my favourite thing,” Wren answered. Zeal nodded. "What kind of things do you usually make? Or do you like the most?" Zeal could imagine it would be something sweet, but he was still curious.

”I much prefer when pretty boys cook for me,” Wren then added with a wink, making Zeal laugh. "Of course you do. And that happens often I assume?" he asked, al though he wasn't sure why he asked it. ”Though it’s usually my boss who forces me to eat healthy food,” Wren then said, which made Zeal grin. "And you're sure he's not your father?" Zeal couldn't help but ask. Meanwhile he added the milk and eggs to the mixture as well and started to whisk it together. "I'm just saying, you sneak someone into his house, he scolds you, you use his kitchen, he tells you you need to eat healthy, before you know you're gonna tell me you do your laundry here too. And he's still not your dad?" Zeal further explained his reasoning.
@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie zo jul 25, 2021 12:40 am

With genuine interest Wren listened to Zeal talk about how he learned to cook. After a shared side-eyed look he answered the question he got back in return. After all these years it’d be weirder if he didn’t know how to cook, that didn’t mean it was his favourite activity. Especially because he didn’t need the food so his brain found little reward in making it. Eating candy was a lot more satisfying. ”What kind of things do you usually make? Or do you like the most?” Zeal asked next. ”Anything sweet is my favorite to make,” he answered the predictable thing. The kind of thing that most normal people would refuse to eat. ”Of course you do. And that happens often I assume?” Zeal replied on his flirty remark.  ”Not as often as I’d like it to,” Wren chuckled out. Then again, he didn’t repeat most of his supposed to be one-night-stands either. For some reason Zeal was an exception and he didn’t really care to wonder why. It was fine like this.

The fact Crow usually made food for him was an afterthought. It just worked together with all the days Wren spent lounging around his home - which he really couldn’t be blamed for with a house as luxurious as this. Usually he’d be handed healthy food and eventually always ended up eating it. Which did sound suspiciously fatherly, on second thought. ”And you’re sure he’s not your father?” even Zeal asked. Wren frowned, a shiver of disgust running down his back. ”I’m just saying, you sneak someone into his house, he scolds you, you use his kitchen, he tells you you need to eat healthy, before you know you’re gonna tell me you do your laundry here too. And he’s still not your dad?” Zeal summed up his reasoning before Wren could protest. He opened his mouth, then closed it again, then opened it again before closing it a final time. ”It’s an easy place for laundry,” he muttered to defend himself the slightest bit. ”Fine, maybe he acts like my dad a little bit, but he isn’t actually. I’ve had sex with him, that’d be gross,” he admitted with a little scrunch of his nose.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar zo jul 25, 2021 1:39 am

”Anything sweet is my favorite to make,” came the expected answer. Zeal had already thought the man was a sweet tooth, but since he had liked the noodles Zeal maybe thought that Wren would like something of Asian flavor too. But sweet is was. Zeal chuckled softly and decided to add another small package of vanilla sugar to make sure it would be to Wren's liking.

Zeal asked a question, not sure if he would even like to know the answer, but it he had asked it before he knew it. ”Not as often as I’d like it to,” Wren answered with a chuckle. Zeal shook his head with a soft laugh, not really sure why that answer made him feel better. "Well I hope you enjoy this time then," he replied with a grin.

The mark about Wren's boss telling him to eat healthy, made Zeal chuckle again and realize how much Wren's boss actually sounded like Wren's dad. Zeal hadn't been totally crazy to assume it and once he gave his reasons, it seemed like Wren saw it too. The man opened his mouth only to close it again. Amused Zeal gazed at him while stirring the mixture. "Yes?" he teased when Wren didn't immediately give an argument back. Wrens mouth opened and closed again, before an excuse came out. ”It’s an easy place for laundry,” Wren muttered. "Because it's your daddy's place," Zeal teased some more with a big grin. A grin that would soon dissappear.

”Fine, maybe he acts like my dad a little bit, but he isn’t actually. I’ve had sex with him, that’d be gross,” Wren then admitted, but added a bit more information which made Zeal stop stirring the mixture. He looked down at the clunky mixture, before taking a step to the side, removing himself from Wren's grasp. "You had sex with your boss?" he asked in disbelief. Sure, Zeal had sex with some people as well, but he wouldn't even think about having sex with his boss. It would be awful, gross. He shuddered. "Why would you have sex with your boss?" he continued, not trying to hide the gross tone in his voice.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie zo jul 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Easily Wren answered the questions. If it was up to him he’d always make food so sweet that most people would be disgusted by it. After 700 years of eating the same things you had to get creative at some point. The second question was easy to answer too as he chuckled his response out. ”Well I hope you enjoy this time then,” Zeal responded with a grin. ”Mhm, I’m making the most of it,” Wren spoke softly into his ear.

Crow usually making him healthy food was supposed to be just a side-note, but Zeal made a good point, a way too good point. ”Yes?” he teased as Wren struggled to find a way to defend himself. Doing his laundry here was only because it was easier. ”Because it’s your daddy’s place,” Zeal pointed out with a big grin. There was little denying he could do anymore with all the facts laid out like this. As long as Crow wasn’t his actual dad it was fine.

His hands fell to his side as Zeal stepped away. ”You had sex with your boss?” the other asked. Confused Wren blinked at him, confused on what the issue was. Zeal knew he liked sex. ”Yeah?” he replied, confirming it. ”Why would you have sex with your boss?” the other man continued, clearly disgusted. Almost hurt by the disgusted tone Wren looked at him. It was pretty clear to him that Zeal’s relationship to his boss was a lot different from his own relationship to Crow. He sighed out softly as he leaned against the counter now he no longer could lean on the other man’s shoulder. ”He’s not just my boss, we’re friends - or at least I think we are, I never really asked. He saved my life, I was the first to join his organisation, you know, that kind of thing,” he tried to explain. The plan hadn’t really been to drop any backstory and Wren tried to gloss over it fast in order to get to the main point. ”I like having sex so why should him being my boss stop me?” he asked back in return. ”If it’s any consolation it has been a while,” he offered, still not entirely sure what the problem was.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar zo jul 25, 2021 4:28 pm

Of course, the man would like sweet things the best. He was lucky that Zeal could handle some sugar. He didn’t know why, but he was somewhat relieved to hear that Wren hadn’t others over that often. He wasn’t sure why and he knew he didn’t want to think about it too much, so he just glossed over it. ”Mhm, I’m making the most of it,” Wren whispered in his ear, making Zeal grin and almost wanting to kiss him – but not allowing himself and Wren that pleasure just yet.

It had started off as a bit more teasing and as a realization of how much Wren really used this house as if it belonged to a relative. It didn’t matte how you looked at it; in any aspect it looked like a son and father relationship. Zeal was just teasing, but his teasing was quickly shot down when Wren revealed that he had sex with his boss, which made Zeal take a bit of distance. He glared at the man and repeated the words, not sure if he heard them right – it just couldn’t be, right? ”Yeah?” Wren replied, confirming it again.

With disgust Zeal glared at him, ignoring the almost hurt expression. No one could thing this was normal, right? You just didn’t sleep with your boss, unless you were really romantically invested in them, wait- was that what was going on? Zeal asked about it before he knew it, forgetting that it might not be his place to be so judgmental about it. ”He’s not just my boss, we’re friends - or at least I think we are, I never really asked. He saved my life, I was the first to join his organisation, you know, that kind of thing,” Wren explained. Zeal’s eyebrow furrowed more at the explanation. It still didn’t make a lot of sense. If anything, it proved that there was more going on than just a professional relationship. ”I like having sex so why should him being my boss stop me?” Wren then asked back in return. ”Because he is your boss?!” Zeal replied, indignancy in his voice. ”If it’s any consolation it has been a while,” Wren added, making Zeal finally realize how he was responding to this.

He averted his gaze back to the mixture and decided to just lay his focus back on that. He continued to stir the mixture, still not sure why had responded the way he did. He did know that his response was out of the ordinary and that adding a silence to it would only make it weirder. ”I think it’s just odd to have sex with a boss,” he therefore muttered, hoping Wren would just move on from the subject as well. Meanwhile he kept adding milk to dilute the mixture, until it was smooth and thin. ”It’s ready to bake,” he announced, hoping they could both just focus on the pancakes.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie zo jul 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Having sex with Crow wasn’t the weirdest thing Wren had ever done in his life and he didn’t understand where Zeal’s reaction was coming from. Sure, he got that the other didn’t want to sleep with his own boss, but that didn’t have to say anything about who Wren slept with. Still confused what the issue was he tried to explain it, ending with a question. ”Because he is your boss?” Zeal shot back indignantly. Wren shrugged lightly, he still failed to see the issue. Especially after having just explained they were friends too, he even added that it had been a while if that would soothe the other.

In the silence that fell he watched how Zeal continued to stir the mixture again. Unsure what to do now Wren just stood there, trying to make sense of the way the mood had turned. It was definitely about the fact he had had sex with his boss, the question was why it was an issue. Beyond the fact it was his boss. ”I think it’s just odd to have sex with a boss,” Zeal broke the silence with a mutter. It was probably the closest thing to an explanation he would get as Wren just nodded. ”That’s fair,” he muttered back. ”I wouldn’t have sex with your boss either,” he added quietly, to make clear that Crow was an exception. He had never seen the elusive Jeremy Suthcliff so he couldn’t be too sure, but it didn’t sound likely that it would happen. Even if it would probably be fun, he was smart enough not to share that thought with Zeal.

”It’s ready to bake,” the subject got changed back to the pancakes. With a shake off his head to disregard the last topic and the sour feeling it had left him with Wren focused back on the mixture too. It looked really good as he forced himself to put on a smile. ”Hold on,” he spoke as he pulled out a pan and put it aside so he could turn on the stove. ”There you go,” he now announced, gesturing that Zeal could go ahead. The atmosphere was still too different to ignore as he stepped aside so Zeal could have all access he needed. He’d much rather be hanging onto the other again. ”Sorry about the boss thing,” Wren ended up muttering out, pulling out his best kicked puppy look.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar zo jul 25, 2021 5:32 pm

Finally, Zeal realized how he was responding to it. He realized how odd it was. How he shouldn’t care. How he should laugh and just make a joke about it. There was no reason for him to get this upset about it. Sure, having sex with your boss was odd and Zeal wouldn’t think about having sex with Jeremy, but he should be able to think that that wasn’t the case with every job, right? Especially since Wren had just explained how the relationship was more than just professional – which somehow made it only worse. It all just confused Zeal. What he did know, was that he wasn’t supposed to respond this way and therefore averted his gaze in a chance to change subjects.

He just told Wren it was odd to have sex with a boss, partly knowing that was not the full reason to his response, but he hoped Wren would buy it. ”That’s fair,” Wren muttered back. Zeal nodded a bit, while his gaze was still fixated on the mixture. ”I wouldn’t have sex with your boss either,” Wren added, which didn’t particular help Zeal. It just proved that whatever it was that Wren and his boss had, that that was personal – something different. Zeal shrugged and stayed quiet, hoping that Wren would get the hint to just not bring it up again.

Zeal changed the subject to the pancakes once the mixture was done. He still didn’t look at Wren as he did and only looked up when Wren told him to hold on. He watched as Wren took out a pan and turned on the stove. ”There you go,” Wren said. Zeal nodded. ”Thank you,” he muttered, before moving to the stove with the bowl of mixture. He scooped the first batch in. ”Sorry about the boss thing,” Wren then muttered.

Zeal wanted to tell him it was fine and just ignore it, but as he gazed at Wren he noticed the puppy look and he couldn’t help but smile a bit. He grabbed the man by his shirt and pulled him closer to kiss him intensely. He then let go slowly. ”It’s alright,” he replied softly while their faces were still close. He gazed at Wren, before turning back to the pan to flip the pancake.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie zo jul 25, 2021 6:13 pm

The conversation had taken a turn for the worse with him mentioning he had sex with Crow. In the end it turned out to just be about the fact sleeping with his boss was weird. At least Wren could understand that as he muttered that it was fair before things went quiet.

It was Zeal who changed the subject back to the pancakes when they were ready for the next step, the mixture looking nice and smooth. Wren tried his best to focus back on them too as he pulled out a pan and turned on the stove for him. ”Thank you,” Zeal muttered and that was the end of the conversation. The heavy feeling was still there as Wren quietly stepped away to give him space. It didn’t take long before he couldn’t stand it anymore and muttered out his apology. A small smile broke out once he noticed the other start to smile too. That was better as he dropped the puppy look once he was pulled closer, practically skipping over the small distance between them. With a smile he met the kiss. By the time it ended he was beaming again. ”It’s alright,” Zeal replied. It was all permission Wren needed to wrap both arms around Zeal again to watch him flip the pancake, whistling at the display of skills.

It didn’t take too long for the pancakes to be done as he played the role of good assistant, handing over what was needed and clinging onto Zeal the rest of the time. With a grin he admired the finished result once he had pulled out powdered sugar and syrup from one of the cabinets to bring those along to wherever they'd eat. ”Want to eat on the couch?” Wren asked with a nod of his head in the general direction of the living room. The dining table felt too official for casual pancakes, the couch would do just fine.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar zo jul 25, 2021 8:43 pm

He knew had caused a fit over something that shouldn’t be his to be bothered about. It was difficult to move around it, especially because he didn’t understand it yet why he was upset with it to begin with, but he didn’t want to drag Wren or the mood down with him and so he worked his way around it. He couldn’t stay mad or bothered with Wren for long and the puppy eyes drew him over the line. With a fierce kiss the last tension melted away and the two returned to their cuddly way of cooking.

Zeal hadn’t baked pancakes like that before. It was a weird but cute way to bake. It hadn’t been annoying even though Zeal had expected to feel restricted with Wren around him, but that hadn’t been the case. It had been comforting. With a plate of baked pancakes, he turned to Wren, who had taken the syrup and powdered sugar. ”Want to eat on the couch?” Wren asked with a nod to the living room. Zeal nodded and decided to walk to the living room.

He put the pancakes on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch, sighing deeply as he finally had time to sit down – his face scrunching at the pain of his sore body hitting the cushions. ”I’m never letting you top again,” he muttered between his breathe. He straightened his back to put a pancake on his plate and put a bit of sugar on it. ”Speaking of sex,” he promptly started. He didn’t want to tell Wren who to sleep with and who he shouldn’t sleep with, but there was one person in particular who Zeal would never want Wren to sleep with. And if Wren did, then it would probably mean the end of whatever their relationship was. ”Can you promise me to not sleep with Laxus?” he asked. He didn’t imagine that Laxus would cheat on Loras, but he had seen of what Wren was capable of. No one could resist him.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie zo jul 25, 2021 9:17 pm

The passionate kiss was enough to confirm things were okay again, for now. For the rest of the baking Wren made sure to hang onto Zeal and hand over whatever he needed whenever needed. Until they had a fully stacked plate of delicious looking pancakes to eat on the couch. With the syrup and sugar he followed to the living room, putting those down next to the pancakes before he let himself fall down too, chuckling at Zeal’s misery. ”I’m never letting you top again,” the other muttered, only making him chuckle louder. ”I wasn’t the one who practically jumped onto my dick,” Wren pointed out smugly as he also reached over to take a pancake, of course decorating it with an abundance of sugar.

”Speaking of sex,” Zeal started, making him glance up again. ”Yeah?” he replied shortly, wondering what there was to say about it. Maybe Zeal wanted to take him over the couch right here, Wren would be down for that. Crow might be less happy about it but that wasn’t really his issue. ”Can you promise me to not sleep with Laxus?” Zeal asked against his expectations. That wasn't the hot proposal for couch sex that he had been expecting. ”Wasn’t planning on it, I don’t like him,” Wren replied through a mouthful of pancake. ”But I’ll promise it,” he continued, confident that it was a promise he wouldn’t break. ”You really don’t like him, do you?” he couldn’t help but ask. It was clear something complicated was going on from the kidnapping to interrogate to him now needing to make this promise.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud