peculiar world
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Master Chef

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Master Chef - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Master Chef

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar zo jul 25, 2021 10:08 pm

Zeal was happy to finally sit down but got painfully reminded to why he shouldn’t just plop down on the couch. Grumpy he muttered that he wouldn’t let Wren top again. The chuckle made him angrily grunt, al though he obviously wasn’t really mad. ”I wasn’t the one who practically jumped onto my dick,” Wren said way too smug. Zeal rolled his eyes. ”Don’t get too cocky,” he replied, almost regretting giving Wren that moment. He wouldn’t. It had been good, and he wouldn’t have done it otherwise, even if he had to deal with a smug Wren and a sore body.

Thinking of Wren’s habit of having casual sex, and clearly having no clear boundaries of who he could or couldn’t sleep with – Zeal decided to at least try to make one thing clear. He asked Wren to promise him to not have sex with Laxus. He obviously couldn’t forbid the man from doing anything, but he would make clear that he wouldn’t appreciate it if it were to happen. ”Wasn’t planning on it, I don’t like him,” Wren replied, giving the answer Zeal had hoped for. ”But I’ll promise it,” Wren added. Zeal took a bit of his pancake and nodded. ”Good,” he muttered between bites. That was at least some reassurance. No one knew what the future would bring, but for now he at least ‘warned’ Wren about it.

”You really don’t like him, do you?” Wren then asked, making Zeal chuckle softly. He shook his head. ”I really don’t,” he replied. He finished his bite before going into depth. ”It was all fine when growing up. You know, we all had our chores to do and we were getting along, but those sneaky bastards just went on without me before I even knew it.” Obviously he felt betrayed and left behind, but the real pain had always been, and still was, that Loras didn’t love him but Laxus. And of course, Laxus had to put salt into that wound when they had interrogated him.

”But what about you?” he then started, changing subjects with a smirk. ”Your boss had saved you?” he asked, pointing at the words Wren had slipped through when explaining how the relationship with his boss worked. It hadn’t caught Zeal’s attention at the time, but now he did want to know more about it.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 26, 2021 12:07 am

You were the song stuck in my head
The angry grunt did nothing to stop Wren from chuckling as he gave his smug reply. If anything Zeal’s suffering was a good reminder of why he should be thankful his body could recover instantly from anything. ”Don’t get too cocky,” the poor suffering boy replied as Wren grinned at him. As much as it was fun to tease Zeal he still appreciated that the other had bottomed and allowed him the chance to top.

From there the conversation flowed into sex, more specifically, sex with Laxus. Even if the Dreyar twin had a boyfriend it was apparently still a concern. Good thing Wren had no intentions to have sex with him. Sure, they looked alike, but he wasn’t Zeal. He was stupid and had paralysed him. That was reason enough to want to have nothing to do with him and especially nothing in bed. Though it also made him realise that Zeal really didn’t like his brother if this was a warning he needed to give. ”I really don’t,” he confirmed too. Wren also took another bite as he listened to the explanation. It made sense. If he was in the same situation Wren probably would have felt bitter too, exactly why he avoided situations like it.

”But what about you?” Zeal continued. Wren tilted his head at him. ”Me?” he asked back, wondering how it related to him. ”Your boss had saved you?” the question continued. Ah. It had been a quick comment, but clearly Zeal was still interested in it. ”It’s a long story,” Wren replied as he reached out to grab a second pancake before sitting cross-legged on the couch to face Zeal. At this point he trusted the man wasn’t going to report it back and there would be no real harm in sharing it. Usually it was something he only told his friends, but whatever they had was good enough. Maybe this was a sign they were friends.

”I don’t know if you remember when we discussed fears, but I also mentioned being scared of burning alive. Yeah, this has to do with it,” he started with a grin that was more there to hide his actual emotions than it actually being funny. ”I don’t remember too much of it but I was born a long time ago, think 700 years, together with my sister, Myna. My parents were poor farmers at most, serving some landlord just like everyone else was. For nineteen years nothing special happened and then Myna got accused of being a witch,” Wren started the story, taking a break for suspense and because he wanted to take a bite. ”All because she didn’t want to marry a guy she wasn’t interested in. There was a trial, but everyone already knew what was going to happen. Same thing as they did to everyone else who didn’t fit, they wanted to burn her alive. I was the only one who stepped in and protested so they did the most logical thing, they decided they’d just burn me too.” The bitter tone was audible in his voice as he recalled what he could remember, trying to shorten down the unneeded details.

”So we got thrown into a cell for four days with barely enough food and water to survive. I don’t know if our parents visited or not, I can’t even remember their faces anymore. All I know was being so hungry and thinking I was going to die in some dark cell instead.” Without even really thinking about it he scooted closer to Zeal to find some comfort in his presence. Even if it had been hundreds of years the memories still weren’t happy ones, he just knew how to cope with them now. ”Anyways, that didn’t happen. Instead we got dragged out again on day five. I’m sure you’ve seen those burning piles in movies, they’re pretty accurate to the real thing. We both got tied down but they did give me a final chance to admit my sister was a witch and they’d let me go. Later my boss told me this was when he got interested in saving us, because I refused to admit to it even if it would save my life.” Again he paused to take a bite, mostly so he could keep a clear mind about telling what was basically the start of his life story.

”So they started a fire. All I remember is that there was smoke first until it felt like I couldn’t breathe and then it just hurt really bad and it felt like the pain would never stop, until I passed out,” Wren sighed out as he unashamedly pressed himself completely against Zeal. ”My boss refuses to share the details about what happened, but at some point later I woke up in a place I’d never seen before. Honestly, everything still hurt so bad I thought I might still die but he offered me a choice. Either he’d heal me and then we’d never have contact again, or I could become immortal and join him. You can guess which one I choose,” Wren chuckled out lightly, trying to keep the atmosphere from darkening too much. This wasn’t really how he had imagined baking pancakes to go. ”That’s the story, pretty much, and now I’m living my best life."
TAG: Zeal-boy
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar ma jul 26, 2021 12:25 pm

Luckily, it seemed like Wren wasn’t planning on having sex with Laxus. It seemed like the man didn’t really like him either, which relieved Zeal. He didn’t mind it if Wren had sex with others, as long as it wasn’t with his twin brother. Zeal then quickly explained to why he really hated his brother, al though there were a lot more reasons. It was also complicated enough. He couldn’t really say he truly hated his brother. It still remained his brother after all. He wouldn’t be able to really kill him if it would come to it, even though he felt like he really wanted to. Overall, there was too much complexity to talk about and he’d rather concentrate on Wren’s story. He felt like he still only knew so little about the man and while explaining how his boss wasn’t his father, Wren had slipped through a bit of information that was new to Zeal. Something that he’d like to know more about. He hoped that Wren would share it.

”Me?” Wren responded. Zeal nodded, clarifying he meant the bit about his boss saving him. ”It’s a long story,” Wren replied, but Zeal kept silent. He took another pancake as well, putting a bit of sugar on it, but not eating it yet, hoping to make sure he would listen to that long story. Expectantly he gazed at Wren when the man turned to him, hoping he would open up. ”I don’t know if you remember when we discussed fears, but I also mentioned being scared of burning alive. Yeah, this has to do with it,” Wren then started. A slight worried look came in Zeal’s eyes. He could imagine that the situation hadn’t been too friendly of his boss had to save Wren, but he hadn’t expected it too lay this close to his fear and assumed trauma. Zeal only nodded and took a bite from his pancake.

”I don’t remember too much of it but I was born a long time ago, think 700 years, together with my sister, Myna. My parents were poor farmers at most, serving some landlord just like everyone else was. For nineteen years nothing special happened and then Myna got accused of being a witch,” Wren started the story. Zeal looked up quasi surprised at the news that Wren was over 700 years old. He had expected the man to be older than he looked, but still it was somewhat shocking to realize. He tried to keep focus at what was important and to follow the story. ”All because she didn’t want to marry a guy she wasn’t interested in. There was a trial, but everyone already knew what was going to happen. Same thing as they did to everyone else who didn’t fit, they wanted to burn her alive. I was the only one who stepped in and protested so they did the most logical thing, they decided they’d just burn me too,” Wren continued after a quick bite. Zeal frowned at the information. ”That’s awful,” he muttered, knowing that that probably wasn’t the full story, but it already was an awful thing to go through. The bitter tone told him that Wren still resent them as well.

”So we got thrown into a cell for four days with barely enough food and water to survive. I don’t know if our parents visited or not, I can’t even remember their faces anymore. All I know was being so hungry and thinking I was going to die in some dark cell instead.” Zeal gulped softly. His compassion for the man was big and he softly laid an arm around Wren as he scooted closer. He could imagine that Wren had grown some claustrophobia from that experience as well, if it wasn’t enough yet. ”Anyways, that didn’t happen. Instead we got dragged out again on day five. I’m sure you’ve seen those burning piles in movies, they’re pretty accurate to the real thing. We both got tied down but they did give me a final chance to admit my sister was a witch and they’d let me go. Later my boss told me this was when he got interested in saving us, because I refused to admit to it even if it would save my life.” Zeal gazed at him. ”You were so brave, so loyal for your family, even when you were on the verge of being burned alive,” Zeal muttered, amazed by the decisions, but also understanding that it was probably really difficult to make that decision. Wren had been willing to give his life for his sister. Clearly, he had a better bond with his twin than Zeal had with Laxus.

”So they started a fire. All I remember is that there was smoke first until it felt like I couldn’t breathe and then it just hurt really bad and it felt like the pain would never stop, until I passed out.” Zeal laid his other arm around the man as well as Wren pushed himself against him. ”That must’ve been an awful experience,” he muttered, understanding how that could leave such a mental scar. It seemed much more than just a few experiments happening on your own body. ”My boss refuses to share the details about what happened, but at some point later I woke up in a place I’d never seen before. Honestly, everything still hurt so bad I thought I might still die but he offered me a choice. Either he’d heal me and then we’d never have contact again, or I could become immortal and join him. You can guess which one I choose,” Wren explained. It explained a lot. Not just how Wren got immortal, but also how he was more okay with this job. He took it on his own account and was never forced into it. His boss had seen the loyalty that Wren had showed and wanted that in his organization.

”That’s the story, pretty much, and now I’m living my best life," Wren ended. ”Well, I’m glad you’re living a good life right now,” Zeal replied. He placed a soft kiss on Wren’s head, before straightening his back and taking another bite of the pancake. ”But that’s why you get along with your boss. Work for you isn’t something you hate, or are forced to do, you do it because you want to. You enjoy it,” Zeal continued with a bit of wry smile. He couldn’t help but feel jealous because of it. It really seemed like Wren was living the better life of them two. He shook his head and took another pancake, dazzled it with syrup and held it in front of Wren’s mouth. ”Let me stuff it in,” he said with a smirk, trying to lift the heavy air.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Wren hadn’t expected for the attention to turn back to him and his own story. It would be fine to share it with Zeal. Sure, it’d be opening up about a weakness, but he trusted the man not to use it against him. On top of that he was sure they were at least friends, aside from whatever else was going on. After taking a new pancake he started the story. There were some details he left out because they weren’t relevant and some he left out because he really couldn’t remember them anymore. His life before Crow was a blur, this was just what stood out and seemed forever burned into his memory, no pun intended.

Casually he dropped his real age without thinking about it too much before continuing the story, explaining in short how the village had decided he also deserved to be burned alive alongside his sister. ”That’s awful,” Zeal reacted with a mutter. Wren nodded a bit. Even if he couldn’t remember a single face anymore he could still feel the resentment he had felt towards his village to this day. They had all been cowards in his eyes, still were. Not staying on that part of the story for too long he quickly continued, explaining what had happened next. The feeling of hunger also was something he could barely describe anymore these days, but the knew how hopeless and miserable he had felt. Enough so that he knew he never wanted to go through the same thing again. The arm around him was nice and comforting as he talked about what happened next.

”You were so brave, so loyal for your family, even when you were on the verge of being burn alive,” Zeal commented in between. Softly Wren hummed. He wasn’t sure what had driven him to never admit to it, he just knew he had been sure of his decision in that moment and that even if he got a chance to do it again he still wouldn’t have changed his mind. The choice had just been logical to him. He’d rather be burned alive than betray his sister and he knew she’d have done the same. It also made clear to him just how different their bond was compared to that between Zeal and Laxus and why he still couldn’t really fathom Zeal disliking his brother as much as he did.

As he continued the story, reliving the most traumatic part, he pushed himself against Zeal even more, practically melting into the touch the other gave him. ”That must’ve been an awful experience,” Zeal muttered too. Wren nodded in agreement. It hadn’t been fun to go through and it was the reason he was terrified of being burned alive now. It was a good thing it didn’t come up a whole lot in his job, but he did dread the day it would. ”It really was,” he softly agreed before moving on to what he knew next. Immortality had been his own choice, he had known what he had been signing up for. People around him dying while he couldn’t, history being written as he lived, the way the world would keep upgrading and he’d have to stay caught up. Crow had explained all of it too and Wren had still decided it was something he wanted.

Which brought him to where he was now. Comfortably leaning against Zeal, a delicious pancake on his plate, the comfort of Crow’s mansion. It was safe to say he had made the right decision. ”Well, I’m glad you’re living a good life right now,” Zeal responded, making him smile a smile that only widened under the soft kiss. ”But that’s why you get along with your boss. Work for you isn’t something you hate, or are forced to do, you do it because you want to. You enjoy it,” Zeal continued. Wren hummed a bit as he nodded. ”Pretty much. I like doing it and the fact I get the chance to do it,” he agreed. He had never put it into words, but it made perfect sense. He liked his job, he liked the people he was around, and he liked the freedom he still had. At the same time he could understand why Zeal showed a wry smile, with the differences between their jobs. ”It helps that most people at work need to listen to me,” he added with a small grin.

With his eyes he followed how Zeal picked up a new pancake, sparkles appearing in his eyes when it was held up in front of him. ”Let me stuff it in,” Zeal offered. Automatically Wren chuckled a bit, glad the heavy air wasn’t staying around. At the same time he could feel some arousal stir up in his gut. Fully aware of what he was doing he obediently opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue a bit for Zeal, enjoying wherever this was going.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar ma jul 26, 2021 5:03 pm

Zeal hadn’t expected it, but he was glad to hear a bit more about Wren’s history. It did help to get to know the man better. To make their bond closer. Zeal had no idea what kind of relationship they had and he didn’t think it would ever get a real label, but he did know that he didn’t want to lose the man. He had grown attached to him and he was glad to notice that Wren trusted him enough to share such personal information as well. He had supported Wren as he talked, wrapping his arms around him and actively showing compassion to the events Wren spoke about. It all made more sense. Zeal had assumed that others would hate their job and bosses too, and that everyone was just acting that they enjoyed killing, torturing and stalking, while they actually really wanted just a normal life with a loving home – but it seemed that he had it wrong. Wren enjoyed his job and therefore his boss really was just like a friend.

Zeal couldn’t help to smile a bit wryly while saying it, although he had no intention to talk about his own experience with his own boss. He didn’t want to make it about himself, and he assumed that Wren could imagine what Jeremy would be like as a boss. ”Pretty much. I like doing it and the fact I get the chance to do it,” Wren replied to his words. Zeal nodded. ”That’s good,” he responded with a little smile. He was glad that Wren at least was now living a happy life. Hopefully, Zeal could get it too someday. ”It helps that most people at work need to listen to me,” Wren added with a grin, making Zeal chuckle softly. ”I can imagine. As long as you don’t expect me to listen to you as easily,” he teased back with a grin.

He laid his focus back on the pancakes they had baked. To make sure that the mood wouldn’t be ruined again, he decided to roll up a pancake with syrup on it and hold it in front of Wren. He smirked as Wren chuckled, before Wren obediently opened his mouth, rolling his tongue out just a bit. Zeal smirked a bit wider, before slowly pushing the pancake in. He kept a steady gaze with Wren as he did. He seductively licked of the syrup that had landed on his fingers, just to make the message even clearer.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 26, 2021 7:09 pm

It was good to see the sad mood didn’t stick around for too long as Wren also finished his story on a happier note. It might be traumatic on its own but he was doing good and got to do what he enjoyed. So in a way he was even thankful it had happened. It also seemed to make Zeal understand more why he slept with his boss and didn’t hate him like Zeal hated his own. ”That’s good,” the other responded, making him smile a bit too, which turned into a grin as he added one of the benefits of his own job. Being around for such a long time also meant he had naturally gained a high rank in the cult, even if most wouldn’t assume he had one upon first impression. ”I can imagine. As long as you don’t expect me to listen to you as easily,” Zeal teased with a grin in response. ”You don’t work for me, yet,” he teased back with a grin of his own.

The sad mood was completely gone by the time Zeal held a pancake up for him which he obediently opened his mouth for. The gaze made clear they were thinking the same thing as the pancake was pushed in and he swallowed softly around it before biting down. As he chewed on the bite he closely watched how Zeal seductively licked the syrup off, removing any doubt about what the message was. The pancakes could always be warmed up later as he swallowed the bite down before speaking up. ”You, me, the office, now,” he demanded. Wren had always wanted to do it in Crow’s office and here was his chance that he wasn’t going to miss out on as he stood up, pulling Zeal up by the collar of shirt to direct him to the office.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar ma jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm

It was easy to understand that working for someone you liked, with a job you loved, was a lot easier than whatever Zeal was doing. He smirked at Wren’s word, replying that Zeal wouldn’t comply that easily. ”You don’t work for me, yet,” Wren teased back, making Zeal smirk wider. If that wasn’t a challenge, he didn’t know what was. It sounded promising. An invitation to a better time and Zeal was sure to accept it.

With the pancake he made the small offering that would make clear where this would be heading. What better way to celebrate Wren’s current life, their succession of making pancakes, and to get rid of the lingering jealous feeling, then to have sex with Wren in his boss house? Zeal would show him who truly was the boss. He licked his lips seductively, making it clear where this was going. It didn’t take long for Wren to swallow down the bit of pancake, before abandoning the rest. ”You, me, the office, now,” Wren demanded. Zeal smirked. He couldn’t say anything before Wren stood up and dragged him with him by his collar. Zeal chuckled, enjoying the eagerness and followed Wren as he basically had no choice.

”I said I’m not working for you yet,” Zeal smirked, marking his previous words in a new setting. Meanwhile he pushed Wren against the bookshelves in the office. He eagerly met the guy’s lips, while his hands slipped beneath Wren’s shirt, pulsing the skin softly while his tongue searched for his.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 26, 2021 9:17 pm

Wren never thought he would have gotten horny over being fed a pancake, but he wasn’t even questioning himself and his turn ons anymore. The arousal stirred up even more as Zeal licked off his fingers. It didn’t take much more for him to make his decision that the pancakes didn’t matter anymore for now, he wanted to get laid and he knew where he wanted it to happen. If Crow would kill him for it that’d just be a consequence he’d deal with later. Even a year of office work seemed worth it at the moment as he eagerly dragged Zeal to Crow’s office. Again he found his way through the house as if he lived there, which he practically did.

”I said I’m not working for you yet,” Zeal went back to their former conversation, making Wren let out a breathy laugh as he was pushed against the bookshelves behind him. Equally eager he returned the kiss as he pulled Zeal in even closer, hands sliding down to his hips to pull him closer there too. At the same time he could feel the heated touch on his own skin while he let his tongue slip out. Everything about it was already even better than he had imagined, even the thrill of the idea that Crow could walk in any moment. As long as it didn’t actually happen they were fine. Eager for more he moved his hands to the waistline of Zeal’s pants, teasingly slipping his fingers underneath it, not even bothering with taking off their shirts.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar ma jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm

Eagerly he walked with Wren, not minding that they were to do it in some office. Hell, they had done it in and on stranger places. It would just be another thing added to the list. If anything, it made him more powerful to do it in a place that belonged to Wren’s boss. And he made that sure by taking the lead in the process. He moved Wren against the bookshelves, shushing the man up with an eager kiss. As their tongues met, his arousal only grew. He hadn’t thought to be able to get so aroused while he had felt so much panic earlier, but maybe this was just another way to let that adrenaline out and to be able to relax. It didn’t matter. It was amazing and he was going to enjoy any second of it.

It seemed like he wasn’t the only one being turned on by the environment as he felt the fingers slipping beneath his pants, making him softly gasp. He dug his nails into Wren’s skin, while pushing himself more against the man. He was as motivated as Wren and lowered his own hands as well, slipping beneath the fabric of Wren’s pants. He softly grabbed the bulge, while his other hand moved to the back. He wasn’t planning on bottoming again. He moved his lips to Wren’s neck to leave a mark while one hand started to stroke, while the other found a way to insert the first finger.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie ma jul 26, 2021 10:20 pm

Eagerly he met the kiss once he was pressed up against the imposing bookshelves. While the conversation still lingered in his mind it was easy to forget the negative feelings as arousal took over. With little patience left Wren pushed his fingers beneath Zeal’s pants, enjoying the soft gasp it got him. His arousal was obvious as he grinded against the other man’s body. A gasp of his own left him when hands traveled down the front of his pants to take a soft grip on his dick. The kiss got broken up as Zeal instead moved his lips to his neck. With a hum of approval Wren tilted his head, groaning out when he felt an attempt to push a first finger in. As hot as it would be for Zeal to fuck him right against the shelves he also had his own idea in mind about how he wanted it to play out and this angle wasn’t the best. With some luck they could do both, after all his stamina wouldn’t be a problem.

Switching the situation up a bit he pulled his hands out of Zeal’s pants again and instead placed them against his chest to push the boy back. ”Congrats, you’re hired,” he teased, referring back to their conversation about Zeal working for him. With a swift movement Wren pushed him back further until he was backed up against Crow’s desk, the same desk that was filled with stacks of neatly sorted paper. Immediately Wren followed so there was no distance between them again. ”Now, as your boss I’m going to take you nice and slow until you’re begging for more,” he practically purred out. Zeal had bottomed before so it couldn’t hurt too bad to do it again, surely.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar ma jul 26, 2021 10:54 pm

It was clear that they weren’t going to take it easy. The kiss was passionate, and the fingers were trailing off to the place where it they were most vulnerable. Zeal planted his lips in Wren’s neck, smirking at the approval sounds. He was sure to make it even better. His hands marked their own spots and one finger was supposed to be inserted, but he couldn’t feel the depth as he felt how Wren’s hands slipped out of his pants. Zeal looked up, wary about the situation and his gaze turned surprised as Wren pushed him back, forcing him to let go as well. ”Congrats, you’re hired,” Wren then said, still not making much sense.

Confused Zeal looked at him, getting that it was a reference to their previous teasing, but having no idea what the consequence would be. He didn’t have much time to ask as he was pushed back until he felt the desk in his back. Suddenly the intention was clear. He gave the man an angry glare, although he didn’t really feel mad about the decision. ”Now, as your boss I’m going to take you nice and slow until you’re begging for more,” Wren continued, making clear what the intention was. For a second Zeal glared at him, not sure if he should really allow Wren to top once more. Then again, last time was barely a real top round. Zeal had still be the one in full control. He huffed but decided to agree. ”Let’s see if you’re capable of it on your own,” he instead challenged with a grin, before grabbing Wren’s collar and pulling him in for another kiss.

With a little hop he got on the desk. He wrapped his legs around Wren’s waist as he laid down on the desk, not caring for the papers that went flying through the office. Instead he pulled Wren with him as his hands started to move to Wren’s crotch again.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 27, 2021 12:16 am

A finger made it’s way down and it was clear what the intent was. Sadly for Zeal Wren had other plans in mind, other fantasies he wanted to fulfil first. With a push he shoved the other back, though he made sure to grin and speak teasing words so Zeal wouldn’t think anything was wrong. Instead Wren worked him up against the desk, grinning mischievously under the angry glare as he explained his intentions. ”Let’s see if you’re capable of it on your own,” Zeal gave in with a challenge of his own. Smugly Wren met the kiss, confident enough in his own skills to know he’d make it feel good until he really would have the man begging for more. The little hop was cute as he moved in closer before being pulled in even more. The papers barely registered to his lust-filled mind as he just shoved those aside. His hands went down to Zeal’s pants again, this time to quickly undo them and pull them off. ”What do I get if I make you beg?” he finally replied to the challenge with a challenging answer of his own. In the meantime he wrapped one hand around Zeal’s dick to give him a few strokes and get him worked up. His entire attitude was relaxed as if it was a casual every day activity and not the two of them ruining Crow’s office.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 27, 2021 12:44 am

The push back wasn’t something he had expected. He had made it clear he wouldn’t bottom again, he still felt the sore pain from their night before, so he was surprised when Wren claimed he could do it again. He wanted to protest. He wanted to be his stubborn dominant self and tell Wren no. To shove him on the desk himself and dick him down until the man would cry out his name, but he didn’t. And why? Because the idea of him being dicked down on the desk was just as arousing, if not more. Zeal didn’t like to give up his power as barely had any say about his life himself, but somehow it was easier to forget that with Wren. He knew the man would respect his boundaries, that he would stop if Zeal really disliked it and that he wouldn’t mind it either way. And so, Zeal accepted, with another challenge added into it.

He laid down on the desk, pulling Wren with him, ignoring all the papers that flew around. His only focus was on the fierce kiss and his hands that dug into Wren’s back. He lifted his hips just a tiny bit to get rid of his pants. ”What do I get if I make you beg?” Wren then asked. Zeal looked up from the question, an unwilling moan left his lips as he felt Wren’s hand on his dick. He grunted softly, biting back another moan as he didn’t granted Wren that pleasure just yet. ”You get another free pass in the future,” Zeal answered with a grin. He knew Wren was good in bed and also good as top, but he had the confidence that he had enough dignity and self-control to keep himself from begging. His hand trailed down, leaning forward to undo Wren’s pants as well. If anything, he was very eager.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 27, 2021 1:15 am

A challenge was put up and in return he was allowed to top again. Except the last time Zeal had still been calling most of the shots, now Wren was planning to take control and show him how good he could really make bottoming feel. Of course he’d stop if the other really wanted him too and he knew that they both were aware of that, even if it had never been spoken out loud. Zeal laid down on Crow’s desk and he followed for another passionate kiss, before breaking it to put up another challenge. Grinning as the other bit back a second moan, it only made him want to pull more noises out of the man. ”You get another free pass in the future,” he answered, making Wren chuckle. ”Deal,” he agreed smugly, pretty confident of his own case too. Quickly he helped undo his own pants and kicked them away. ”Eager, aren’t you?” he couldn’t help but tease Zeal some more. Taking some mercy on him Wren shoved two fingers into his own mouth to get them sufficiently wet, knowing Zeal had bottomed recently enough that he’d still be pretty sensitive. As he sucked on his own fingers he made sure to keep eye contact, finishing with a final lick of his tongue. Closely watching Zeal’s reaction he pushed a first wet finger in, taking his time before he added a second to start fingering him open.  
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 27, 2021 12:01 pm

Fine, he would bottom, but only to see if Wren could really top well by himself. It would be a trial. Wren saw it as a challenge and asked what he would get if he could make Zeal beg. Zeal couldn’t imagine himself actually begging beneath Wren’s touch and therefore complied with another opportunity to top if Wren could really make it happen. Zeal doubted that it would happen, but if he did like it that much, then it couldn’t hurt to bottom again. ”Deal,” Wren agreed. He seemed way too smug about it. Zeal gave him a grin, before he finally went back to work.

Eagerly his hands undid Wren’s pants. He might not be super eager on being bottom, but he was still very aroused and didn’t want to be kept waiting. ”Eager, aren’t you?” Wren teased, making Zeal roll his eyes. ”Shut up,” he replied, but smirked anyway. His own hand moved to softly touch Wren’s dick as he watched how Wren put two fingers in his mouth. Zeal could easily imagine why Wren was doing that and he felt his arousal only grow. He gazed at the man until Wren finally inserted the first finger. ”Fuck..” Zeal muttered beneath his breath. He felt how he was still sensitive, but somehow that made everything better. He had a short moment to recollect himself, before a second finger was added and the movement began. Another moan left his lips as he laid his head back on the desk. One hand still tried to stroke Wren’s member, while the other found his own member which he started to jerk off. He felt like he could come just like this.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie di jul 27, 2021 1:26 pm

As much as he liked to tease Zeal he was feeling just as eager as Wren helped undo his owns pants quickly. ”Shut up,” Zeal responded, making him laugh which turned into a soft hum when his own dick was touched. At the same time he put two fingers in his own mouth to get them properly wet, before pushing a first finger in. ”Fuck,” the man groaned underneath him, making him smirk. It didn’t take long for him to add a second finger and start working Zeal open as soon as he was sure the other was comfortable. The hand on his dick was enough to draw a gasp out of him too.

Sadly he still had other things in mind as Wren reached for Zeal’s hands to pin them above his head instead, wordlessly asking if it was okay like that with a tilt of his head. At the same time he was still working his fingers into the man, adding a third now and curling them up to find his prostate. ”You’re going to have to beg if you want more,” Wren spoke sweetly, enjoying the chance to be in control. It was just too hot to see someone who normally appeared in control laid out for him like this. Even if he was sure Zeal would want to take revenge at some point.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar di jul 27, 2021 9:42 pm

As much as Zeal wanted to keep denying that he wasn’t a bottom, it was really arousing to have Wren towering over him while he stuck a second finger in him. Zeal had to close his eyes and grit his teeth together to keep another moan back. A moan that still escaped his throat once the man started to move. Fuck, it felt way too good. He knew that if he voiced this opinion too much, that he would be bottoming way more than his ego could take and so he tried to find relieve by himself. He took a hold of his own member and of Wren’s, stroking them both in the hope to make the arousal for them both big enough to go to the finale.

His idea was soon interrupted when Wren took his hands and pinned them above his head. Zeal’s gaze shot from his wrists, back to Wren. The man was kind enough to ask for approval with a tilt of his head. Zeal huffed softly but didn’t say anything – silently approving the manhandling. He didn’t want to say it, but it only turned him on more. His body shot up when a third finger was added, his head now hanging over the edge of the desk while letting out another moan together with a low grunt. ”God damn it,” he muttered, frustrated with himself to already be so close to coming while the man hadn’t even penetrated him yet with his own dick.

”You’re going to have to beg if you want more,” he heard Wren say, way too fucking sweet. He lifted his head the slightest bit to shoot the man a dead glare, although he didn’t really mean it. ”I can still get off like this. You won’t be the one getting it if you don’t give me it,” he argued with a huff, although that also wasn’t an entire lie. It was true that he would be able to come like this, especially if Wren kept fingering him the way he did, but was that really as great as being taken right on the desk? Zeal laid his head back, contemplating his decision, before he finally cave in just a little bit. ”Fine. Can you please insert your dick?” he asked as stubbornly as he could.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo jul 28, 2021 1:59 am

Fully aware of what he was doing and what he wanted Wren inserted a first two fingers, encouraged by the moan it got him when he moved them. Having Zeal stroke his dick in return was almost hot enough to just give in, but he had more in mind. With a grin Wren pinned Zeal’s hands above his head, taking the silence for approval. They both knew that if Zeal really wanted to he could just escape from the grip or shove him away, making it pretty obvious that he was into this as much as Wren was. As hot as as pinning the other down was he wanted to make sure the man was also enjoying everything that was happening, otherwise it would be no fun.

While he pinned Zeal’s hands down above his head with one hand Wren used the other to insert a third finger along with the first two, smirking at the low moan it got him. Sure, being a bottom was a lot of fun too and he definitely wanted more repeats of that as well, but watching the other come apart under him was endlessly arousing. ”God damn it,” Zeal muttered, making him snicker softly. The clear arousal the other man was showing worked wonders as if he was directly being praised.

All the more reason for him to be smug as he sweetly told Zeal to beg. The deadly glare did nothing but make him smile back as he again went for the man’s prostate. ”I can still get off like this. You won’t be the one getting it if you don’t give me it,” Zeal argued back. Now it was Wren’s turn to huff out. He did have a point, but then neither of them would be satisfied. To ensure he got what he wanted he just stopped moving his fingers, levelling Zeal with a look that clearly said ‘now what, huh?’, even if he really wanted to continue just as badly. ”Fine. Can you please insert your dick?” Zeal finally gave in, still sounding impressively stubborn. Wren chuckled, but he wasn’t going to say no to that. ”Good boy,” he spoke as a final bit of teasing. Just as eager and out of patience Wren pulled his fingers out to replace them with his dick, groaning low in his throat as the tight warmth surrounded him. ”Fuck, baby, that feels so good,” he muttered out, not even paying mind to the pet name. His mind was already set on the next goal once he was inside completely. ”C’mon, beg for some more,” he spoke with a grin. ”Either that or praise me properly,” he offered an alternative. Still maybe somewhat salty about only being praised like a dog.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar wo jul 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Zeal tried his best to withhold any moans and to not show how much he enjoyed it, but it was inevitable. Moans kept coming up and he couldn’t stop them all. Eventually the offer came to get the real deal. All he had to do was beg. Of course. Zeal huffed, not planning on giving in so easily. He had his argument ready, which was easily swept under the rug as Wren stopped moving his fingers, making it impossible for Zeal to reach a climax. Zeal huffed again. Fine, but he wouldn’t sound as begging! He kept his stubborn face, his grumpy voice, he wouldn’t sound pleading, yet. ”Good boy,” Wren responded with another tease.

Zeal only had a moment to grunt something inaudible out, before the fingers were pulled out and being replaced with Wren’s dick. He softly gasped for air as the man entered him. He tried to relax but couldn’t help his body tense up beneath the sensitive touch. ”Fuck, baby, that feels so good,” Wren muttered out, making Zeal wren soflty. He didn’t notice the pet name either. His only focus laid on the amazing feeling. He was expecting the movement to begin, but nothing happened and soon became clear why. ”C’mon, beg for some more,” Wren said, making Zeal look up the slightest bit to glare angrily at the man and growl softly. ”Either that or praise me properly,” Wren offered the other choice. It wasn’t much better.

If anything, it at least give Zeal enough time to adjust to the feeling and to let his body relax the slightest bit. ”How can I praise you when you aren’t doing anything?” he huffed. He felt embarrassment. His cheeks flushed red. ”Please start moving,” he eventually muttered with his eyes closed, barely audible. It was just too embarrassing, but that was the same reason why it was so hot at the same time.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie za aug 07, 2021 12:49 am

Having pinned Zeal’s hands above his head Wren was in full control. Which meant he had every opportunity to tease as much as he liked to, including making the other beg for more. It was easy to pause his movements and wait, daring grin on his face. Wren had all the time in the world, literally. Until Zeal gave in and begged, sort of. It was good enough for now as he replaced the three fingers with his dick, groaning at the pleasant warmth. Now it was just a matter of achieving more of what he wanted. Begging or praise, he wasn’t picky.

Unimpressed Wren met the angry glare. ”How can I praise you when you aren’t doing anything?” Zeal huffed out, making him snicker again. The stubborn attitude was a lot cuter than it should be. ”How can I do anything when you aren’t praising me?” Wren countered back smugly. ”Please start moving,” Zeal eventually muttered. It still sounded a little stubborn, but it would do. ”There we go,” Wren gave in. It was still enough to make him feel the arousal as he started thrusting, a slow but stable rhythm. With the way Zeal had bottomed recently he didn’t want to go too fast too soon, just enough to make it pleasurable for both. Wren wrapped his free hand around Zeal’s dick, slowly stroking him in time with his thrusts. Through all that he didn’t notice the sound of the frontdoor opening, nor the sound of footsteps approaching the office.

Until the door opened and he - again - came face to face with a very angry Crow. Except if the Crow from before had looked scary this one was straight up murderous. Awkwardly Wren stopped his movements, still very much inside Zeal with his hand wrapped around his cock. ”Uhh.. hi?” Wren tried with a sheepish grin. Crow couldn’t revoke his immortality… right?
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar za aug 07, 2021 5:43 pm

Zeal had hoped that one ‘please’ would be enough for Wren to give in, but it seemed like the man had more self-control than Zeal would have. Zeal was already aroused enough to curse and sweat beneath the touch. He was still sensitive, and it again hurt, but that only added to the experience. Wren didn’t seem to even be slightly impatient, which only got on Zeal’s nerves and made clear that Zeal really had to ask again nicely if he wanted anything more. Fine. Just this time. The snickering made Zeal grunt softly. ”There we go,” Wren finally said. Zeal only muttered some stubborn words, before the man finally started to move.

Another groan left his lips as Wren started to move. He was glad that Wren took it slow, although he would probably be wishing for more soon, hoping he would get it without having to beg. His groaning turned into moaning as Wren wrapped his hand around his member and the pleasure overtook the pain. ”Fuck,” he gasped between the moans. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the movement. He was about to voice his need for more, when the door suddenly opened.

His eyes shot open and he wanted to shoot up as well, only to be painfully reminded of the dick that was still in him and letting himself fall back with a groan – not even to mention the hands that were still held tight by Wren. Zeal glared at Wren’s boss as his head was dangling over the edge. ”Uhh.. hi?” Wren said, which only made Zeal more uncomfortable. Fuck, why couldn’t he just disappear? He literally had no choice but to lay there as Wren’s boss watched the scene. ”I’m sorry,” Zeal squealed, the only thing he could do and praying to god that Wren’s boss would somehow not tell Jeremy over this.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Wren Magpie wo aug 11, 2021 12:10 am

After some final begging Wren couldn’t hold himself back anymore either. It was a miracle he managed to go slow with how good it felt to thrust in. The only reason he was holding back anymore was for Zeal’s sake, as he added pleasure by stroking the man in the same rhythm. His own noises of pleasure were louder than the footsteps getting closer. Just as Wren wanted to up the pace, or make Zeal beg for it, the door flew open. That wasn’t a good sign.

It took effort to bite back the groan as Zeal moved too before falling back. It really put the whole situation into perspective. A fuming Crow in the doorway, Wren’s dick still buried inside Zeal, one hand pinning the other’s hands, the other hand around his dick. If he wasn’t scared of being murdered it might have been a little hot- no, scratch that, it was still kind of hot somewhere. He just couldn’t focus on it. ”I’m sorry,” Zeal squealed out beneath him, reminding Wren that the situation couldn’t be fun for him either. ”I can expl-“ he tried to start, his sentence being cut off by a raised hand from Crow silencing him.

”Don’t even bother,” the leader started with a sigh. He really should have known to be expecting this the second he spotted remains of pancake in the living room. ”I didn’t give you a key to my house, nor allowed the two of you to be alone, in order for you to have sex in my office. I gave a simply order, didn’t I? I told you not to make a mess with your boyfriend and you couldn’t even manage that,” he started to scold with a gesture at his papers spread over the floor. It hurt to see them like this. His hours of organisation, destroyed because Wren couldn’t keep his dick in his pants. ”I’m disappointed in you, Wren. I expected better from someone as high in ranks as you are, I thought you could handle responsibility. I don’t care what you do in your own time outside my house, but this is going too far. I don’t allow you to stay inside my house for this to be the result. You’re giving the keys back until I decide you’re ready for them again,” Crow finished his angry scolding.  ”The both of you, put your clothes back on,” Crow ordered next, not caring if he was blue-balling both. That was their own issue to deal with

Slowly Wren’s still slightly smug expression fell away under the scolding. By the time that it was announced he’d lose his right to keys to Crow’s house he looked up in shock. ”But-“ Wren started to protest. Again he was cut off, this time by Crow striding over and grabbing him by the back of his neck, roughly dragging him back. Wren let out a soft squeak as he was pulled out of Zeal and stumbled back, dropping to the ground as nothing more than a dead body. Now Crow turned his angry attention to Zeal by pointing at him, very much enjoying the terrified expression on his face. ”You, you’ll see the consequences for this too,” he continued the threat while Wren scrambled back up again in the background, looking worse for wear this time.

Noticing that his cult member was getting up again, looking very grumpy about having just died, Crow turned his attention back to him again. "Wren, show him out and then you’re coming back to sort all these papers,” he ordered. For the third time Wren looked up in shock. He had to sort the papers too?! That was unfair. If Crow’s expression didn’t tell him that he’d be murdered a bunch more he might have protested. ”Yes boss,” he huffed out as he grabbed his pants, giving Zeal an apologetic look. This wasn’t the outcome he had been expecting either and he was sure it couldn’t be nice for the other either. ”Follow me,” Wren muttered at him, shame written all over his face that he had just gotten scolded (and murdered) in front of Zeal.
яє∂
Wren Magpie
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
15-12-20

Wren Magpie

Bericht van Zeal Dreyar vr aug 13, 2021 4:09 pm

With all his might he tried convincing himself that he still hadn’t begged for anything. Sure, he had said please, but he had in such a stubborn way that it was almost sarcastic. It wasn’t real begging. Lucky for him, Wren still continued the thrusts. Less lucky for him, Wren couldn’t continue that for a lot longer. The door swung open, and Zeal quickly realized that it was Wren’s boss. He wanted to get away from Wren and from his boss, but he was still pinned down on the desk. There was no way for him to leave until Wren finally decided to get out of him. He was trapped. He could only apologize as he gazed at the man. ”I can expl-“ Wren tried, but was cut off by his boss. ”Don’t even bother,” the man started. ”I didn’t give you a key to my house, nor allowed the two of you to be alone, in order for you to have sex in my office. I gave a simply order, didn’t I? I told you not to make a mess with your boyfriend and you couldn’t even manage that,” the boss scolded, making Zeal gulp. It really sounded like they have fucked up this time. He wanted to tell Wren’s boss that he’d clean up the mess, but the man continued and Zeal didn’t dare to interrupt.

”I’m disappointed in you, Wren. I expected better from someone as high in ranks as you are, I thought you could handle responsibility. I don’t care what you do in your own time outside my house, but this is going too far. I don’t allow you to stay inside my house for this to be the result. You’re giving the keys back until I decide you’re ready for them again.” It seemed like Wren would feel the consequences for a while. ”The both of you, put your clothes back on.” Zeal looked back at Wren, hoping that the man would do as told and get out of him. It was way too awkward and embarrassing to be laying like this while Wren’s boss just watched on.

But Wren didn’t. Instead, it seemed like he wanted to say something again. Zeal wanted to push Wren off of him, telling him to get out of him, but then Wren’s boss appeared next to them. Zeal opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but then Wren got pulled away. Zeal gasped and watched how Wren was dragged along. He expected Wren to simply be scolded at against, but instead the man suddenly dropped dead. With another squeal Zeal scrambled back on the desk, trying his hardest to leave enough distance between him and Wren’s boss who was now towering over him. The fear was visible in his eyes. This fucker had the same powers as Jeremy. How even?! Zeal felt the fear rushing through his body, his fingers were literally trembling. He tried to think of anything he could say or do that would prevent him from ending up in the same destiny as Wren.

”You, you’ll see the consequences for this too,” the man then threatened him. The panic was complete as Zeal heard the words. He didn’t even notice that Wren was already reviving again, when Zeal chose the only option he had left. His hand shot forward, blasting a ball of electricity in the face of the man, hoping he would be as vulnerable to paralyzing as Wren had been. He then quickly scrambled off the desk to rush to the door. He hastily redid his pants before rushing to the exit.

@Wrenny
Zeal Dreyar
Aantal berichten :
Registratiedatum :
11-11-20

Zeal Dreyar

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2